Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

World War speech

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 World War speech on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:09 pm

This World war shall be foughten for US! the coalition, our dreams our libirty and our Faith shall prevail and aid in our battle!

We shall protect the Saurian Brethren we freed from tyrany! Braddian Intelegence saw it neccecery before the other former UAK states invade it!

Let us now join my brave people and my brave soldiers.

Let their numbers fall!

The Coalition of Braddia, Chiid & Sirdovia shall prevail!

the Crown of Braddia, King of all Braddian States,
King David of Braddian

View user profile

2 Re: World War speech on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:18 pm

*Abagozen*

Lord David, i shall let you use our strongest unit of War. The Warbeast, we have only 50 riders ready for war. But we can assure you that our animals will chomp and tear into the communist threat! Also, if we may be allowed, we shall finish with the words of our god. Vitiro Al Veriti

View user profile

3 Re: World War speech on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:11 am

UAK wrote:*Abagozen*

Lord David, i shall let you use our strongest unit of War. The Warbeast, we have only 50 riders ready for war. But we can assure you that our animals will chomp and tear into the communist threat! Also, if we may be allowed, we shall finish with the words of our god. Vitiro Al Veriti

As an Semi-autonome state you may have your own church.

View user profile

4 Re: World War speech on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:12 am

Sirdovia

Roleplay Moderator
I must voice my concern over this offer. Allowing the Saurians to take their greatest beasts to your lines would be extremely dangerous. No doubt, the Saurians see the enemy as potential 'liberators' against our alliance. Do not allow them to join you in battle, that they might instead turn on your own troops! I reccommend imprisoning the beasts and their riders for the duration of the conflict. It is simply too great a gamble to allow them near your troops.

View user profile

5 Re: World War speech on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 am

There is nothing left for me in Asagon, if i return i'll be imprisonefd by Ubeli, or worse. My men would face a similar fate, our riders would be killed and their mounts set free into the wilds. Braddia offers us freedom, and it is an offer we cannot refuse. And in return i will give the loyalty of may few followers unto the Men and Orcs of the alliance. Please, let us fight, let us prove our worth to Braddia

View user profile

6 Re: World War speech on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:04 pm

The 50 riders must remain on their own soil. Simply for the protection of it. Braddian troops will be moved in and we need homeland deffenders.

But you can send your troops to attack the Alledonian colony. Its a part of Abagozen that whas given to the Alledonians for their aid in the previous war. The Crown wants it back and rejoined with Abagozen.
Depart with as many troops as possible.

View user profile

7 Re: World War speech on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Souran

Great Forum God
The War Council has voted to support the Saurians. They should be allowed to fight as they wish.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum