Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com


You are not connected. Please login or register

Great Realm War Peace Negotiations

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Hmmm, we do not fully forgive you yet, but we will not declare blood feud between our nations. May Veriti grant your monarch peace.

View user profile

27 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 am

Treaty of Amon (Proposed)
Forward:
This treaty is meant to achieve peace in Realm. The following nations are bound by this treaty: The Borderlands of Chiid, The Federal Dominion of Agrando. The Kingdom of Alledon, The People's Republic of Asegon, and Divine Imperial Federation of Sirdovia.
Article 1:
Section 1:
All nations bound by the treaty agree never to break this treaty, under any circumstances.
Section 2:
All nations who break this treaty are now exempt from any and all sanctions the treaty places on it and any other nation.
Section 3:
All nations will break off trade with a nation that breaks this treaty.
Section 4:
Nations of this treaty are not implored to take military action against nations which break this treaty, however, they are not prohibited from it.
Article 2:
Section 1:
All nations involved the Great Realm War are required to issue a complete and binding truce between them and their opposing nations.
Section 2:
Alledon and Sirdovia will announce a truce
Part 1:
Alledon and Sirdovia agree not to attack the other
Part 2:
Alledon will not send soldiers to Sirdovia for any reason other than defending Sirdovia
Part 3:
Sirdovia will not send soldiers to Alledon for any reason other than defending Alledon
Part 4:
Sirdovia will not show any form of aggression to Alledon, and Alledon agrees the same to Sirdovia
Part 5:
Sirdovia no longer lists Alledon as an enemy of the nation.
Article 3:
Section 1:
All nations implicated in the Forward agree to a 6 month long truce (ooc:in realm months)
Section 2:
If one nation attacks the other, or moves military within another nation without that nation's permission in the time alloted in Article 3, Section 1; they are found to have broken the treaty, and shall be treated as described in Article 1.
Signatures:

View user profile http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

28 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:44 am

Sirdovia

avatar
Roleplay Moderator
Adineas the Red signs the treaty.

View user profile

29 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:09 am

I, Arafasa Oboros, will sign the treaty on behalf of Velaci Oboros of Asagon.

View user profile

30 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:39 am

Sir Rian

avatar
Geographer
I, Sir Rian Ilgabar, will sign the treaty on behalf of my government and people.

View user profile

31 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Souran

avatar
Great Forum God
Warlord Krag-Zot signs the treaty.

View user profile

32 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:27 am

Seems my nation has been left out again? The Kingdom wants to sign the treaty for full peace for this world but we are left out more often. Sad

View user profile

33 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:47 am

Sirdovia

avatar
Roleplay Moderator
Braddia wrote:Seems my nation has been left out again? The Kingdom wants to sign the treaty for full peace for this world but we are left out more often. Sad
Agreed. I reccomend that the treaty be amended to include Braddia.

View user profile

34 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:55 pm

OOC: Sorry, that was a typo
IC: I have amended the treaty:
Treaty of Amon (Proposed)
Forward:
This treaty is meant to achieve peace in Realm. The following nations are bound by this treaty: The Borderlands of Chiid, The Federal Dominion of Agrando. The Kingdom of Alledon, The People's Republic of Asegon, the Kingdom of Braddia, and Divine Imperial Federation of Sirdovia.
Article 1:
Section 1:
All nations bound by the treaty agree never to break this treaty, under any circumstances.
Section 2:
All nations who break this treaty are now exempt from any and all sanctions the treaty places on it and any other nation.
Section 3:
All nations will break off trade with a nation that breaks this treaty.
Section 4:
Nations of this treaty are not implored to take military action against nations which break this treaty, however, they are not prohibited from it.
Article 2:
Section 1:
All nations involved the Great Realm War are required to issue a complete and binding truce between them and their opposing nations.
Section 2:
Alledon and Sirdovia will announce a truce
Part 1:
Alledon and Sirdovia agree not to attack the other
Part 2:
Alledon will not send soldiers to Sirdovia for any reason other than defending Sirdovia
Part 3:
Sirdovia will not send soldiers to Alledon for any reason other than defending Alledon
Part 4:
Sirdovia will not show any form of aggression to Alledon, and Alledon agrees the same to Sirdovia
Part 5:
Sirdovia no longer lists Alledon as an enemy of the nation.
Article 3:
Section 1:
All nations implicated in the Forward agree to a 6 month long truce (ooc:in realm months)
Section 2:
If one nation attacks the other, or moves military within another nation without that nation's permission in the time alloted in Article 3, Section 1; they are found to have broken the treaty, and shall be treated as described in Article 1.
Signatures:

View user profile http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

35 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:22 am

We sign the treaty.

On behalf of the King, I sign this treaty as First Minster.

First minister of the Kingdom of Braddia.

View user profile

36 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:35 am

Braddia wrote:We sign the treaty.

On behalf of the King, I sign this treaty as First Minster.

First minister of the Kingdom of Braddia.
You cannot as you have already broken it.

View user profile http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

37 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Braddia wrote:We sign the treaty.

On behalf of the King, I sign this treaty as First Minster.

First minister of the Kingdom of Braddia.
You cannot as you have already broken it.

Not realy. My troops are under the command of the Sirdovian Church and they were requested there so the Braddians wash their hands in innocence

View user profile

38 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Braddia wrote:
Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Braddia wrote:We sign the treaty.

On behalf of the King, I sign this treaty as First Minster.

First minister of the Kingdom of Braddia.
You cannot as you have already broken it.

Not realy. My troops are under the command of the Sirdovian Church and they were requested there so the Braddians wash their hands in innocence
Okay then. We relinquish are declaration of war.

View user profile http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

39 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Braddia wrote:
Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Braddia wrote:We sign the treaty.

On behalf of the King, I sign this treaty as First Minster.

First minister of the Kingdom of Braddia.
You cannot as you have already broken it.

Not realy. My troops are under the command of the Sirdovian Church and they were requested there so the Braddians wash their hands in innocence
Okay then. We relinquish are declaration of war.

Great shall we now both focus on the Eldar problem i do not wish our Kingdoms to be crushed by falle beasts who come from the Devils chest.

View user profile

40 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Braddia wrote:
Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Braddia wrote:
Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Braddia wrote:We sign the treaty.

On behalf of the King, I sign this treaty as First Minster.

First minister of the Kingdom of Braddia.
You cannot as you have already broken it.

Not realy. My troops are under the command of the Sirdovian Church and they were requested there so the Braddians wash their hands in innocence
Okay then. We relinquish are declaration of war.

Great shall we now both focus on the Eldar problem i do not wish our Kingdoms to be crushed by falle beasts who come from the Devils chest.
As long as you do not repeat the massacre of last week, we will stay allied with you.

View user profile http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

41 Re: Great Realm War Peace Negotiations on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Braddia wrote:
Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Braddia wrote:
Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Braddia wrote:We sign the treaty.

On behalf of the King, I sign this treaty as First Minster.

First minister of the Kingdom of Braddia.
You cannot as you have already broken it.

Not realy. My troops are under the command of the Sirdovian Church and they were requested there so the Braddians wash their hands in innocence
Okay then. We relinquish are declaration of war.



Great shall we now both focus on the Eldar problem i do not wish our Kingdoms to be crushed by falle beasts who come from the Devils chest.
As long as you do not repeat the massacre of last week, we will stay allied with you.

Agreed.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum