Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com


You are not connected. Please login or register

King David abdicates

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 King David abdicates on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:50 am

Today, the King (now 60 years old) has decided that he will go to Sirdovia to withness a blood relative and a son of Whurll and feest with him, also has the king decided that it is time of him to give the Crown to his son; Prince David II of Braddion. The Stadtholder Abraham has taken over, he will remain in charge until the corignicion wich will take place in two days.

Prince David II is now 30 years old.

(OOC: for the ease i will skip 2 days Razz)

After two days, the Prince has been crowned King David of Braddia, King of Braddia, King of Abagozen, Lord-Protector of Adormath, King of the Braddians, Head of the Whurllian Church, Protector of the Faith, Son of Whurll.

''My first deed as king will be opening the new hunt season, this time on all elves you can find, besure to feed them to the trolls! If any nation objects send its the letters to my fireplace i dont want to wast my time at it..''

The new King has changed the national flag and has ordered another armoured War Trolls to be send to the East.



Last edited by Braddia on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: King David abdicates on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:42 am

Braddia wrote:
''My first deed as king will be opening the new hunt season, this time on all elves you can find, besure to feed them to the trolls! If any nation objects send it the letters to my fireplace i dont want to wast my time at it..''

OOC: Ha ha! This guy is hilarious!

View user profile http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

3 Re: King David abdicates on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Braddia wrote:
''My first deed as king will be opening the new hunt season, this time on all elves you can find, besure to feed them to the trolls! If any nation objects send it the letters to my fireplace i dont want to wast my time at it..''

OOC: Ha ha! This guy is hilarious!

OOC: Ya I know Razz

View user profile

4 Re: King David abdicates on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:36 am

Sir Rian

avatar
Geographer
Interesting news; I hope David Jr. is as reasonable and peace-friendly as his father.

View user profile

5 Re: King David abdicates on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 am

Sirdovia

avatar
Roleplay Moderator
His Most Holy Congregation welcomes King David's decision to travel to His Glorious Kingdom. His Most Holy Congregation also sends its congratulations to Prince David II for his coronation. David II recieves the Blessing of His Favour, a symbolic award akin to a medal.

View user profile

6 Re: King David abdicates on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Sirdovia wrote:His Most Holy Congregation welcomes King David's decision to travel to His Glorious Kingdom. His Most Holy Congregation also sends its congratulations to Prince David II for his coronation. David II recieves the Blessing of His Favour, a symbolic award akin to a medal.

In name of King David the Second, we must tell you that his majesty is honoured and that his father is underway.

View user profile

7 Re: King David abdicates on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Sir Rian wrote:Interesting news; I hope David Jr. is as reasonable and peace-friendly as his father.

The King is peaceloving but doesnt hasitate to declare war.

View user profile

8 Re: King David abdicates on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Asagon is honoured that your Blood-Loving pig of a King has run off to Sirdovia to get shot by our Soviet Brothers. And your disgusting pig of a Prince has ascended to the Turd plated throne of Braddia.

View user profile

9 Re: King David abdicates on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 pm

PRA wrote:Asagon is honoured that your Blood-Loving pig of a King has run off to Sirdovia to get shot by our Soviet Brothers. And your disgusting pig of a Prince has ascended to the Turd plated throne of Braddia.

At least we have deacensy and arent monsters like you who eat there own duty for lunch! Our greatness shall be shown to the world and we will meat you there you overgrown lizard!

View user profile

10 Re: King David abdicates on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:07 am

We just eat people we don't like, and you have since lost our respect.

View user profile

11 Re: King David abdicates on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 pm

PRA wrote:We just eat people we don't like, and you have since lost our respect.

You will meet with the musket and ballionet first!

View user profile

12 Re: King David abdicates on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Musket and Bayonet? Peculiar names for Asagonese forks.

View user profile

13 Re: King David abdicates on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:34 am

PRA wrote:Musket and Bayonet? Peculiar names for Asagonese forks.

The last thing you see is my man killing yours.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum