Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle of Delilah

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Battle of Delilah Empty Battle of Delilah Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

(OOC: Please check the Warfare guide before posting. This is a low scale conflict, logistics are small)

Chiid Forces from Klar-Zen have been ordered to raid settlements in Northern Alledon to try capture slaves to sell to any buyers.

Chiid Forces:

Musketeers: 150
Lancers: 100

(Scenario Start)

An orc Scouting group was sent forward to check for settlements. They have discovered a small hamlet. It seems unguarded and the head scout sends one of his men to inform the raiding force.

Last edited by Souran on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

EDITED accuracy disputes:

The settlement is a isolated hamlet of no importance to the Alledonian government. All that guards it is a local malitia of 150 all armed with Muskets.

The malitia on gaurd spots some movement on the horizon. He sees...

Last edited by Parker I on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

3Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Parker I wrote:Alledon Forces: 1,000 Musketeers
40 longbowmen

(OOC: Have you read the guides?)

4Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

The Chiid soldiers were hiding around the parimeter of the forest surronding the hamlet. The soldiers were unaware that the watcher has spotted them.

5Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

The village's governor, who had been alerted, sent a horse to the president's office in Castletown, asking help. It will reach the office in approximately 3 hours. The militia has been put on guard, standing in a defensive formation around the town.

(The town is known as Delilah)

6Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

OOC: Now thats better.

IC:

The Orc Strike Leader noticed the mobilization of the malitia and ordered the attack. All musketeers began firing onto the setllement.

OOC: Do you have Battle for Middle Earth 2 or Age of Empires 3. If so maybe we can play this scenario ingame.

7Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Braddia

Braddia

Foreign Aid:

The Kingdom of Braddia has send its 2 warships with as destination towards the coastal shores of Alledon. Reason is still unknown.

Last edited by Souran on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just adding Foreign Involvement tag)

8Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

(OOC: No I do not. Sorry!)

One soldier is struck and dies immediately, others take cover and begin firing upon the Chiid Forces. One soldier screams out:
"Don't surrender! Never let them take your freedom!"
This energizes the soldiers.

9Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:21 am

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Horse reaches president. He also has noted the Braddian Ships approaching Alledon. He has responded by declaring war on Braddia and Chiid. Sirvania has also declared war.

10Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:36 am

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Warchief Ratash'Zen of Klar-Zen has recieved word from the War Council at Kragon. War has been declared on Alledon and the fill host must begin to mobilize.

1500 Orc Infantry
10 Bolt Artillery

Costs: 40,000 Sala

The host shall reach the first Alledonian Settlement in a day.

The malitia counter attacked and hit a Musketeer in the head. The captain shouts out, "Afar Angathfark"
This signaled the charge and all lancers began to charge at the stockade, Shields read if needed.

11Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:58 am

Braddia

Braddia

The Braddian King has gained the news of war, The Braddian King is out raged.

The 2 Warships are now ordered to fireat everything of Alledon in sight. The Ships will arive within a few Hours.

The Braddian General Begins to mobilise of 5.000 Troops, these will be send to aid the Chiid.

The King has ordered to re-recruit all man that will be lost.

The King has given a budget of 150.000 BRDS.

OOC:
(Ships with the army will arive ad the shores of Chiid in 6 hours)

12Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:49 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

I, Sir Rian Ilgabar, High Lord of Agrando, yata yata, have now learned about this conflict. This puts me in a very difficult position, as Agrando is allied with Alledon, and we are obligated to assist our friends and allies, but I also do not wish to risk war with Chiid, or especially Braddia, our neighbours to the North, especially because of our settlement and coastal path through their territory.

Before I can do really anything, I will have to consult my family and my advisors, and I will also have to bring this issue before the other Lords. In the meanwhile, Agrandan defense has been stepped up, the Emergency Towns Guard Protocol has been enabled, and Reserve Armed Forces Personnel have been called in, any violation of our territory by anyone without the proper permission may be taken to be an invasion and may lead to a war, one which would not be good for any invading forces, I assure you. You have all been warned.

But before I do start my consulting and such, perhaps I should ask if you are all willing to sign an armistice, a cease fire if you will, so that things may be peacefully discussed, debated, and dealt with diplomatically, rather than wasting more lives, limbs, and money, and most importantly of all, my time.

The last thing I want is a war with any nation, but if this conflict, this war, is not stopped immediately, or at least temporarily suspended, I'll have to send Alledon some reinforcements, whatever the opinions of the other Lords, and that will not be very pretty, I assure you. I have no problem drafting and recruiting ordinary citizens under our National Emergency Protocols to augment our already massive army and sending it to Zagot to aid the Alledonians in their quest to defend their great nation and beat the brutal invaders back to their huts made of sticks and dung, and perhaps even farther inland.

In closing, if a cease-fire can be agreed to, I invite Warlord Krag-Zot of Chiid, King David of Braddia, and President Parker of Alledon to the ancient, grand city of Londermere, capital of Agrando, for peace talks. Or, if you'd prefer a smaller, quieter atmosphere, perhaps Lockscore instead.

If you would all rather send some stupid representative or the like, that's also fine, but I feel it would be more fun to have the four most powerful leaders in the whole of Realm in the same room. Besides, simple representatives usually have no power and no brains. If lodging is a problem, I can arrange for each of you to stay in his own castle, with his own servants and his own entertainment, and if transport is a problem, I do have a clipper or two I could spare to transport you all here, and then back to your respective nations, or elsewhere, after the talks...

End note, this war isn't particularly beneficial to anyone, all it's going to do is waste everyone's time and money, mine included, it'll result in the deaths of good troops, it'll destroy good land, and it'll make your neighbours hate you even more than they already do.

Best wishes and good-day,

Sir Rian Ilgabar,

Lord of Londermere and Lockscore,
High Lord of Agrando,
Official Realm Cartographer

13Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

First, No Chiid citizen lives in dung huts and that comment greatly offends us. We have sent this raid as a message to Alledon that Chiid still remembers the Dark Purge and will seek revenge.

The Battle is already in progress so peace talks and a ceasefire would have to wait for it to end.

14Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Braddia

Braddia

We honour our alliance, and allthough we didnt want aggression war is declared on us.

Although, Im willing to sit around this table.

15Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Braddia

Braddia

The Battle ships arrive.

With their new orders they begin to fire on all that can be hit on the mainland.

They are cousious of counter attacks.

The ships begin to fire 9 cannons each on the Admirals command.

16Battle of Delilah Empty Battle of Delilah Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Braddia wrote:We honour our alliance, and allthough we didnt want aggression war is declared on us.

We declared war on you because YOU attacked us. You are the aggressor in this!

We are willing to talk, however, for safety reasons we will not send our president, but a representative.

17Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Braddia

Braddia

Parker I wrote:
Braddia wrote:We honour our alliance, and allthough we didnt want aggression war is declared on us.

We declared war on you because YOU attacked us. You are the aggressor in this!

We are willing to talk, however, for safety reasons we will not send our president, but a representative.

Dont confuse your self. My ships were merely send there. We were just distracting you. not intending to fire. But war is war!

18Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Parker I wrote:We are willing to talk, however, for safety reasons we will not send our president, but a representative.

As long as you your representative isn't some airheaded fool with no ability to compromise and zero people skills, that's perfectly fine...

You know, it seems to me that this whole war is just a misunderstanding, and I really don't want to have to choose sides, nor do I want to not choose a side and then be made an enemy of... well... everyone! (Just about anyway...) So, next month, my castle, good food, good drink, no weapons? Perfect.

19Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:
Parker I wrote:We are willing to talk, however, for safety reasons we will not send our president, but a representative.

As long as you your representative isn't some airheaded fool with no ability to compromise and zero people skills, that's perfectly fine...

You know, it seems to me that this whole war is just a misunderstanding, and I really don't want to have to choose sides, nor do I want to not choose a side and then be made an enemy of... well... everyone! (Just about anyway...) So, next month, my castle, good food, good drink, no weapons? Perfect.

I dont trust him. the cousin of the King will be send. We also demand full securety.

20Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Warlord Krag-Zot will come personally but he asks for permission to bring his ceromonial sword of office due to religious rights.

21Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

We would send a representative. Our president has thought about coming, but he is in a bunker in an unspecified location, fearing attack by warriors of any side.

We request that Sirvania be allowed to attend, as they have also entered the war.

22Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:15 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Everyone is welcome, Sirvania included, yes the Warlord can bring his sword, and yes full security will be provided... I will have my best thousand guards with us (not including my own personal guard)... Every representative is permitted to bring one or two assistants if they so choose...

The city of Londermere has five minor castles along it's inner wall (which surrounds the Sanctuary, where my palace is located), and also another ten castles along Londermere's outer wall... Each representative and their party will be my guests and will stay in their own separate minor castle, and each have one hundred guards within their castle...

The remainder five hundred guards will be broken down into two groups, one group of three hundred guards will be present outside of the sanctuary walls, and the second group, made up of two hundred guards, will be present inside of the sanctuary...

Plus, on top of all of those guards, three thousand soldiers will be present for the meet as well, thirteen hundred inside the city and seventeen hundred outside... If any representative feels that this is not enough, I can provide an additional thousand guards and an additional five thousand soldiers... I can also lock down the Inner District as well...

23Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Thank you, the Warlord shall be accompanied by the High Priest and the Warchief of the Inner Gottens.

24Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:55 am

Braddia

Braddia

Souran wrote:Thank you, the Warlord shall be accompanied by the High Priest and the Warchief of the Inner Gottens.

The King and his cousin along the Chancellor of War will come. The Church of Braddia requests that the King gains a bowl with the cleanest water on his room so he can pray to Lord Whurll for guidence.

He leaves now, he will be accopanied with the Royal Army until they reach the borders and step on the transport.

The Route to the FDA will be highly classified.

25Battle of Delilah Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:51 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Noted and noted, sirs.

You also need not worry about the water, Mr. Representative, we possess the purest quality water you'll find anywhere. Is there a specific type of bowl you would like to request, though, perhaps a raised stone bowl? Maybe even with a fountain extension, with a purifier?

The meets will begin either this month or next. (OOC: Tomorrow or day after, roughly)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum