Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle of Delilah

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Battle of Delilah - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Sir Rian wrote:Noted and noted, sirs.

You also need not worry about the water, Mr. Representative, we possess the purest quality water you'll find anywhere. Is there a specific type of bowl you would like to request, though, perhaps a raised stone bowl? Maybe even with a fountain extension, with a purifier?

The meets will begin either this month or next. (OOC: Tomorrow or day after, roughly)

(OOC: A weak in RL is a month here Razz

27Battle of Delilah - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:Noted and noted, sirs.

You also need not worry about the water, Mr. Representative, we possess the purest quality water you'll find anywhere. Is there a specific type of bowl you would like to request, though, perhaps a raised stone bowl? Maybe even with a fountain extension, with a purifier?

The meets will begin either this month or next. (OOC: Tomorrow or day after, roughly)

A gold bowl would be fine thank you.

28Battle of Delilah - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:42 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Done. Anyway, the talks are about to begin, I also apologize for their delay and also my long absence, I have had quite a lengthly illness and haven't been able to perform any of my official duties for the past while, needless to say I'm feeling better now, and am back to work.

Regards,
Sir Rian Ilgabar

29Battle of Delilah - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

A little too late. Artillery destroyed Delilah but Chiid, Braddia and Alledon have come to a treaty.

30Battle of Delilah - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of Delilah Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:21 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

I apologize for the delays regarding the talks and the loss of life, it was my fault and I am truly sorry, I have no other excuse other than my lengthly illness, which completely incapacitated me. I hope that this will not impact our diplomatic relations with Alledon, or any other nation for that matter, and I am very glad to hear that the nations involved have signed a treaty during my absence. I hope that now the nations of our realm may co-exist in peace and happiness.

Sincerely,

Sir Rian of the House of Ilgabar,
Lord of Londermere and Lockscore,
High Lord of Agrando

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum