Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request for diplomatic/military pact against Chiid expansion

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

To Parker I, President of the Republic of Alledon

The Divine Empire of Scondovia respectfully requests diplomatic or military co-operation against further Chiid expansionism. The expansion of the Borderlands of Chiid is viewed as an aggressive and dangerous land-grab by the orcish armies.

Orcish territorial aggression is troubling to both Scondovia and Sirvania. As well as expanding toward central Palurin, Chiid has pushed through the southern Pravinian Mountain Range, right up to Scondovian borders. This action is seen as an aggressive and hostile act taken by the orcs against the national security of Scondovia. Sirvania is also troubled by the aggression with which Chiid has expanded, and has refused to recognise orcish sovereignity in the lands recently claimed by Chiid. Sirvania has pledged its full support to the Divine Empire against Chiid aggression.
Orcish expansionism is dangerous not just for Scondovia and Sirvania, but for Alledon as well. The almost doubling of Chiidian territory means that the orcs gain precious mining and agricultural lands. Chiid has already begun the industrialisation of the mining region. This massive expansion of their resource base means that the Borderlands of Chiid will now be much more capable of mass-production of military hardware. In turn, they will be more effective at attacking the sovereign territory of Alledon, as well as Scondovia and Sirvania.
Unity against this grave threat is vital. We must not let Chiid get away with errant, aggressive, dangerous military expansionism. We, the peoples of the eastern continent, must provide a united front against orcish aggression, for all of our benefits. This must be in the form of a pact or alliance rejecting the claims that Chiid has made, and any further expansion by them. It must also be a pact of mutual assistance by all members to any of our nations that come under attack by Chiid aggressors; something that you yourself have experienced just recently, and something that Scondovia and Sirvania are also under threat of.

I leave it to you to make your decision, and I trust that you will see the necessity of such an alliance between Alldeon, Scondovia and Sirvania for the security, prosperity and fraternity of our great nations.

Faithfully,
Adineas the Red
Chosen of the Red Messiah
Prophet Most High
Divine Church of the Crimson Hand
Divine Empire of Scondovia

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

OOC: Everyone was claiming territory without my permission so to compete with their claims I was forced to claim more land.

IC:

I assure you that the occupation of the Palurin Wilds was peaceful and all of its original inhabitants are actually relieved to be a part of Chiid due to there being no more risk of raids.

Also, What right do you, the Purger of Innocents and the Rapist of Orclings have to deny our claim to land that is important to our survival? You marched into our land over a hundred years ago with no motivation but the lies of the Pointed Eared Demons to justify your slaughter. After you had gotten bored of raping orc children and their mothers, your group of raiders and so called "crusaders" made our land unlivable.

Now your just complaining because we have a right to live.

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

We accept a pact between the two nations

http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

Souran wrote:OOC: Everyone was claiming territory without my permission so to compete with their claims I was forced to claim more land.

IC:

I assure you that the occupation of the Palurin Wilds was peaceful and all of its original inhabitants are actually relieved to be a part of Chiid due to there being no more risk of raids.

Also, What right do you, the Purger of Innocents and the Rapist of Orclings have to deny our claim to land that is important to our survival? You marched into our land over a hundred years ago with no motivation but the lies of the Pointed Eared Demons to justify your slaughter. After you had gotten bored of raping orc children and their mothers, your group of raiders and so called "crusaders" made our land unlivable.

Now you're just complaining because we have a right to live.

Firstly, orc, no human loyal to their own race would be "relieved" to be a part of your lands. To come under the domination of a beastly, heretical race such as your own is a disgrace closer to blasphemy than it is to anything remotely beneficial.

Secondly, I would like to respond to the slanderous titles you have bestowed upon me. "Purger of Innocents"? The Blessed Golden Army of the Red Messiah very successfully purged, but not one that they killed was innocent. An innocent orc? Such a thing has never existed. No quarter must be spared against the enemies of humanity and our Messiah.
As for "Rapist of Orclings", you beasts' disgusting imaginations never cease to sicken. No true human would ever even touch the vile green skin of you abominations. To go even further would be instantly punished by burning at the stake for corruption of the Faith.

It truly shows you beasts' mental ineptitude when you question humanity's right to "deny [your] claim to the land that is important to [your] survival". As I had foolishly assumed you knew, we have been tasked by the Red Messiah, Lord of Lords Most High and Sviour of Humanity to one day cleanse the world of the orcish infection, that the day of His coming may arrive.

You claim that the Golden Crusade of the Red Messiah made your lands "unlivable". This is despite your frequent boasts of technological and economic prowess. It seems that the blighting of your lands was not as successful as intended. Yet now you bring up this event and attempt to garner sympathy from humans? I'd sooner abandon the Holy Lands to a dog than show the slightest sympathy for your vile, despicable race. Your aggression against Alledon and your expansionism clearly show that you are not ashamed in any way to slaughter and pillage. Your double standards are clear to all.

We are not complaining because your wretched race has a "right to live". We are making our positions against your expansion clear because you do not have the right to live, as explained to us by the Saviour of Men, the Red Messiah.

But enough of your bile, orc. The true inheritors of Palurin are sorting out their affairs among themselves, and we have no need to engage with you farm animals in any way.

OOC: Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called "orc-king". I fart in your general direction!

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

(OOC: Chiidians arent green Razz )

You seem to not know much of the Palurin Wilds. The areas we inhabited are currently occupied by Dwarf settlers. They seem not to care about our occupation for they would have surely been killed if you had conquered them.

PRA

PRA

The Peoples Republic shall side with Chiid in this matter, their method of expansion was peaceful and non-violent. Unlike you Imperialist dogs. Any action taken against Comrade Krag- Zot and you shall feel the full might of the Saurian nation.

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

UAK wrote:The Peoples Republic shall side with Chiid in this matter, their method of expansion was peaceful and non-violent. Unlike you Imperialist dogs. Any action taken against Comrade Krag- Zot and you shall feel the full might of the Saurian nation.

We thank you for the support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum