Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com


You are not connected. Please login or register

Exploration to the West

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Exploration to the West on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Braddia has send ships to west to discover new parts of the world.

These ships will dock at the Braddian island first and wait if any other nation wants to join them.

Braddian ships will leave very soon.

King David.

View user profile

2 Re: Exploration to the West on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Braddia wrote:Braddia has send ships to west to discover new parts of the world.

These ships will dock at the Braddian island first and wait if any other nation wants to join them.

Braddian ships will leave very soon.

King David.
Please note that you must register your exploration with me, the Exploration Moderator.

View user profile http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

3 Re: Exploration to the West on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am

Sir Rian

avatar
Geographer
Can and how do we register an exploration with you? Anyway, I would like to send eight ships to join the expedition. They will be sailing for the Braddian Island from Londermere momentarily, and should arrive in a couple of days (OOC: In Realm time, so, in like, two hours of real time).

View user profile

4 Re: Exploration to the West on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:21 am

Sir Rian wrote:Can and how do we register an exploration with you? Anyway, I would like to send eight ships to join the expedition. They will be sailing for the Braddian Island from Londermere momentarily, and should arrive in a couple of days (OOC: In Realm time, so, in like, two hours of real time).

Oké. We will wait for your singal. When you are ready.
We will send also 8 ships.

OOC: I wil parker but my main pc is just fixed. It will be made soon. I promise.

View user profile

5 Re: Exploration to the West on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 am

Sir Rian

avatar
Geographer
We're ready, willing and able! Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: Exploration to the West on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 am

Sir Rian wrote:We're ready, willing and able! Very Happy
Well if were shipshape and cristalfasion! lets go!

OOC: Parker.. i want to explore west. So i told you Razz

View user profile

7 Re: Exploration to the West on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm


Here is a map, its not finished, i propose this.

View user profile

8 Re: Exploration to the West on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 am

Braddia wrote:
Here is a map, its not finished, i propose this.

Nice. I have no problems.

Does anyone have any objections?

View user profile http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

9 Re: Exploration to the West on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:02 am

Sir Rian

avatar
Geographer
*Grumbles about how my position as cartographer is essentially useless and I'm all mad except that I'm really not, actually, I'm kinda happy that I have less work to do but I'm not going to show it, and I'm going to whine and complain about how lousy a job Braddia did, even though that's total BS and it actually looks really nice, except perhaps those islands to the north which could use a bit more detail but other than that its great* Razz

View user profile

10 Re: Exploration to the West on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Sir Rian wrote:*Grumbles about how my position as cartographer is essentially useless and I'm all mad except that I'm really not, actually, I'm kinda happy that I have less work to do but I'm not going to show it, and I'm going to whine and complain about how lousy a job Braddia did, even though that's total BS and it actually looks really nice, except perhaps those islands to the north which could use a bit more detail but other than that its great* Razz

Tnak you all Razz

But i suck at islands so thats Sir Ryans job. Also.. if my lovely Forum God would accept that those lands will be PURLEY and SOLELY for new commers and wont be able to be claimed for like 2 months.

And i made it in paint with copy / paste etc. its rather easy.

View user profile

11 Re: Exploration to the West on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Souran

avatar
Great Forum God
Braddia wrote:
Sir Rian wrote:*Grumbles about how my position as cartographer is essentially useless and I'm all mad except that I'm really not, actually, I'm kinda happy that I have less work to do but I'm not going to show it, and I'm going to whine and complain about how lousy a job Braddia did, even though that's total BS and it actually looks really nice, except perhaps those islands to the north which could use a bit more detail but other than that its great* Razz

Tnak you all Razz

But i suck at islands so thats Sir Ryans job. Also.. if my lovely Forum God would accept that those lands will be PURLEY and SOLELY for new commers and wont be able to be claimed for like 2 months.

And i made it in paint with copy / paste etc. its rather easy.

By the power vested in me, The Forum God, You may now kiss the bride.

View user profile

12 Re: Exploration to the West on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Souran wrote:
Braddia wrote:
Sir Rian wrote:*Grumbles about how my position as cartographer is essentially useless and I'm all mad except that I'm really not, actually, I'm kinda happy that I have less work to do but I'm not going to show it, and I'm going to whine and complain about how lousy a job Braddia did, even though that's total BS and it actually looks really nice, except perhaps those islands to the north which could use a bit more detail but other than that its great* Razz

Tnak you all Razz

But i suck at islands so thats Sir Ryans job. Also.. if my lovely Forum God would accept that those lands will be PURLEY and SOLELY for new commers and wont be able to be claimed for like 2 months.

And i made it in paint with copy / paste etc. its rather easy.

By the power vested in me, The Forum God, You may now kiss the bride.
Neutral

View user profile http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

13 Re: Exploration to the West on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Forum mod, Explor mod and cartografer why isnt this already brought in? for the love of whurll!

View user profile

14 Re: Exploration to the West on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 am

Sir Rian

avatar
Geographer
I believe I said somewhere that the last update would focus almost entirely on border updates rather than land creation. Regardless, it's being worked on.

View user profile

15 Re: Exploration to the West on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Sir Rian wrote:I believe I said somewhere that the last update would focus almost entirely on border updates rather than land creation. Regardless, it's being worked on.


Well this doesnt have much work for it ive done most work for you on this map Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum