Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Berilian Forest Offensive

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Berilian Forest Offensive Empty Berilian Forest Offensive Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

Berilian Forest Offensive Battle10

10,000 Congregation troops assemble outside the walls of Red Throne. It is rumoured that they are under the personal command of the Red Messiah. The soldiers prepare for battle by drawing their own blood, and spilling upon their holy lands. The rest of their time is spent in military drills and in sermons.

The 10,000 Braddian forces have been sent just southeast to prepare, and are under Braddian command.

On the other side of the Berilian Forest, Soviet Federation and Asagonese forces prepare themselves.

The Soviet force of 5,000 army troops and 13,000 militia is divided into 3 divisions, with most units in the central division. They prepare themselves with speeches, drills and music.

The Asagonese troops have not yet reported their positions.

2Berilian Forest Offensive Empty Re: Berilian Forest Offensive Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:33 pm

PRA

PRA

500 Dinosaur Riders have positioned themselves on either side of the Soviet forces, while the Asagonese ifantry of 2,500 hangs back behind the Soviet forces.

3Berilian Forest Offensive Empty Re: Berilian Forest Offensive Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

10,000 Congregation troops have moved into a defensive position in the Berilian Forest. The remains of the Congregation Navy, constituting 6 warships, is moving into the bay.
10,000 Soviet troops are on the outskirts of the forest. 4,000 Soviet troops are moving through the mountains to the east. 4,000 Soviet troops are moving along the western coast.

Berilian Forest Offensive Battle11

4Berilian Forest Offensive Empty Re: Berilian Forest Offensive Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:24 pm

PRA

PRA

(OOC: The symbol for the Asagonese is cute <3)

5Berilian Forest Offensive Empty Re: Berilian Forest Offensive Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:18 am

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

By the way, you're both in control of your forces unless you tell me otherwise. I won't move them for you.

6Berilian Forest Offensive Empty Re: Berilian Forest Offensive Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:23 am

PRA

PRA

(OOC: So the soviets and the Asagonese right? kk, i didn't post before because i;m revising for a math exam i have tomorrow.)

7Berilian Forest Offensive Empty Re: Berilian Forest Offensive Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:43 pm

PRA

PRA

The 10,000 soviet troops march into the forest, hoping to make themselves as invisible as the enemy. The Asagonese dinosaur riders head into the sides of the forest, the Tyrannosaurs predatory instinct should help them in tracking the Sirdovians. The Infantry still hangs back, waiting.

8Berilian Forest Offensive Empty Re: Berilian Forest Offensive Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:20 am

Braddia

Braddia

Sirdovia wrote:By the way, you're both in control of your forces unless you tell me otherwise. I won't move them for you.

((I will fill in some holes but go ahead and move mine Razz))

Braddian troops rush forwards, on the horses they ride to the battle field, they dismount and load there guns, ready to take control, due to the command needed at the eldar frint the Braddian troops are under Sirdovian command, the man are in good spirit fighting for the Son, and the Prince.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum