Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com


You are not connected. Please login or register

Chiid Northern Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chiid Northern Expansion on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Souran

avatar
Great Forum God
Warlord Krag-Zot has shown his wishes to expand his territory Northward to comptete with the other growing claims.

(OOC: Please expand Chiid's terriotry North till you hit the mountains South of Scondovia.)



Last edited by Souran on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chiid Northern Expansion on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 am

Sirdovia

avatar
Roleplay Moderator
The Divine Empire of Scondovia categorically objects to these claims, as they are an obvious, outright act of aggression against the people of the Red Messiah. The invasion of these peaceful lands by the savage orcish beastmen of Chiid is seen by Scondovia as a threat against the security of the Divine Empire. The southern border of our sovereign territory shall be reinforced with 2000 troops to deter the barbarian beasts from violating the Holy Lands with their blasphemous presence.

View user profile

3 Re: Chiid Northern Expansion on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Souran

avatar
Great Forum God
Adineas the Red wrote:The Divine Empire of Scondovia categorically objects to these claims, as they are an obvious, outright act of aggression against the people of the Red Messiah. The invasion of these peaceful lands by the savage orcish beastmen of Chiid is seen by Scondovia as a threat against the security of the Divine Empire. The southern border of our sovereign territory shall be reinforced with 2000 troops to deter the barbarian beasts from violating the Holy Lands with their blasphemous presence.

I see you have forgotten that the Chiidian orcs are quite sophisticated. *Sips tea*

View user profile

4 Re: Chiid Northern Expansion on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:57 am

The Kingdom supports the Chiid claims, and the King's Representative wants to make clear that the armies of the Kingdom are within the range.

The Kingdom doesnt want war but supports the Chiid in any move.

View user profile

5 Re: Chiid Northern Expansion on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:27 am

Sirdovia

avatar
Roleplay Moderator
Braddia wrote:The Kingdom supports the Chiid claims, and the King's Representative wants to make clear that the armies of the Kingdom are within the range.

The Kingdom doesnt want war but supports the Chiid in any move.
The Divine Empire of Scondovia also prays that no confrontation should take place. However, it is the view of the Divine Church of the Crimson Hand that the orcs are subhuman beasts that cannot be trusted. In this spirit, the reinforcement of the mountains is meant as a deterrent only, and not as an act of aggression or provocation to war.



Last edited by Adineas the Red on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

6 Re: Chiid Northern Expansion on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:29 am

Adineas the Red wrote:
Braddia wrote:The Kingdom supports the Chiid claims, and the King's Representative wants to make clear that the armies of the Kingdom are within the range.

The Kingdom doesnt want war but supports the Chiid in any move.
The Divine Empire of Scondovia also prays that no confrontation should take place. However, it is the view of the Divine Church of the Crimson Hand that the orcs are subhuman beasts that cannot be trusted. In this spirit, the reinforcement of the mountains is meant as a deterrent only, and not as an act of aggression or provokation to war.

Braddia does understand. Also Braddia is interested in Slave trade. The prices are already given to you. Let us know if your intereseted.

View user profile

7 Re: Chiid Northern Expansion on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 am

Sirdovia

avatar
Roleplay Moderator
Braddia wrote:Braddia does understand. Also Braddia is interested in Slave trade. The prices are already given to you. Let us know if your intereseted.
I'll direct your attention to this thread: http://realmroleplay.forumotion.com/scondovia-f5/the-trade-thread-t72.htm#283

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum