Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reactivation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reactivation Empty Reactivation Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:44 am

Adineas

Just letting you all know that Scondovia has been reactivated. Nothing on the wiki page is planned to be altered any time soon, so the nation won't be changing aything (except the incomplete sections, of course). The nation is open to diplomatic relations with any human nation.

2Reactivation Empty Re: Reactivation Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:39 am

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

OOC: Welcome back.

3Reactivation Empty Re: Reactivation Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:04 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

We of the FDA would like to open diplomatic relations with you. We are a human nation, mostly, though we also have a number of Elves, some Dwarves, some Mixers, and even a few civilized Orcs. We are a Federation, a collection of city states brought together because of a mutual interest in trade, peace and prosperity. We currently have an alliance, the Southern Nations' Alliance, with Alledon, and the UAK was/is a part of it as well, but... Well, they have some sort of thing going on, I'm not quite sure... Perhaps their representative can explain what has been going on exactly...

OOC: Welcome back Smile

4Reactivation Empty Re: Reactivation Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:13 am

Braddia

Braddia

Adineas wrote:Just letting you all know that Scondovia has been reactivated. Nothing on the wiki page is planned to be altered any time soon, so the nation won't be changing aything (except the incomplete sections, of course). The nation is open to diplomatic relations with any human nation.

Im the represetative of the Human nation of The Kingdom of Braddia. We are a Human nation and enslave Elves, Trolls, Goblins. Dwarfs & Orcs are seen as equal to Humans. We believe in Human superiority.

The Kingdom of Braddia wants trade relations with your nation.

The Kingdom offers the sale of slaves.

Possible slaves:

*100 Goblins
*100 Trolls (ooc: like LotR Trolls)

We always sell in pairs of 100. The slaves are handy for heavy work and could be used in the household or mine work.

The Prices for 100 slaves:

100 Trolls: 260.000 BRDS (52.000 Sala)
100 Goblins: 150.500 BRDS (30.100 Sala)

5Reactivation Empty Re: Reactivation Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

It seems a lot of ideas have been fleshed out in my absence... How does one calculate how much money their nation has?

6Reactivation Empty Re: Reactivation Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Adineas the Red wrote:It seems a lot of ideas have been fleshed out in my absence... How does one calculate how much money their nation has?

You set a roleplay tax rate then charge it to the amount of population you have. You can also have taxes on trade and get income from other things. Chiid recieves 10,000 Sala weakly from raids on unclaimed Palurin.

7Reactivation Empty Re: Reactivation Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Braddia

Braddia

Souran wrote:
Adineas the Red wrote:It seems a lot of ideas have been fleshed out in my absence... How does one calculate how much money their nation has?

You set a roleplay tax rate then charge it to the amount of population you have. You can also have taxes on trade and get income from other things. Chiid recieves 10,000 Sala weakly from raids on unclaimed Palurin.

Dont forget, the higher the population, the lower your currency value is. Mine is considerably lower to that of Chiid, But this also gives me much money because 100.000 BRDS is much money in Braddia wile that isnt that much Sala (Chiid Currency) it is 20.000 Sala. A Average Braddian earns 20 to 40 braddos a weak. A ric man earns 100 to 200. Tax is 1 BRDS so they can live, But that still gives me around the 200.000 BRDS Tax income which is around the 40.000 Sala. So that means that the income rate is almost equal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum