Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paramount leader Ubeli Sanato, has mobilized his troops.

+2
Royal Foreign Minister
PRA
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

PRA

PRA

The Asagonese army, standing at 50,000 when mobilized. Is one of the largest in Realm, the army now has fifty mounted artillery units at their disposal. Which is said to double as both a melee and ranged combatant efficiently. Paramount Leder Sanato has ordered a full mobilization of the Peoples Conquest Army. He is poised to attack Braddia at any moment.

"There will come a time when the Imperialist Dogs must be silenced." He says "They have taken the Saurians of Abagozen hostage! And given them to the feeble Crusader society of Sirdovia. They threaten us now, but in time they shall feel the hail of Musketry on their lines. True, they are decent enough warriors for capturing Abagozen, but they have only taken a small Kingdom! No less a fief than a true nation. We communists killed an EMPIRE!"

It is expected that the Braddians shall not react well, and war will be declared.

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

UAK wrote:The Asagonese army, standing at 50,000 when mobilized. Is one of the largest in Realm, the army now has fifty mounted artillery units at their disposal. Which is said to double as both a melee and ranged combatant efficiently. Paramount Leder Sanato has ordered a full mobilization of the Peoples Conquest Army. He is poised to attack Braddia at any moment.

"There will come a time when the Imperialist Dogs must be silenced." He says "They have taken the Saurians of Abagozen hostage! And given them to the feeble Crusader society of Sirdovia. They threaten us now, but in time they shall feel the hail of Musketry on their lines. True, they are decent enough warriors for capturing Abagozen, but they have only taken a small Kingdom! No less a fief than a true nation. We communists killed an EMPIRE!"

It is expected that the Braddians shall not react well, and war will be declared.
As we are closer allies with Asegon than with Braddia, we will turn our remaining troops in Abagozen around to help the Saurians, and if Asegon declares war, we will follow.

http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Following the news of the mobilization of Asagonese troops, we're going back to DEFCON 3 (the same level it was during the Abagozen war). Also, ~45,000 of our ~58,000 troops have been mobilized and are standing by, ready to take orders.

Thank-you and good day,

Sir Rian Ilgabar,
Lord of Londermere and Lockscore,
High Lord of Agrando

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

The Divine Imperial Federation of Sirdovia is outraged by the blatant threats against the crown of Braddia made by the backwards peasant-king of the heretical PRA. As ever, Sirdovia pledges its undying support to its ally Braddia against the communist blasphemers. The threat against Braddia is taken as a threat against the Holy Lands of Sirdovia itself.

To ensure the safety of the Federation and its allies in the event of a war, 20,000 blessed souls of the Golden Army of the Red Messiah sail across the Great Central Passage to reinforce the recently-saved Abagozen Purification Zone and surrounding allied territories. This means that the total Sirdovian military presence in the Purification Zone will number 21,250 men. The construction of fortifications to defend the southern coast and western frontier of the Purification Zone have already begun, and continues at a rapid pace due to the use of Saurian forced-labour and the armed forces. Those Saurians not fit to work are detained at genetic cleansing facilities throughout the territory as dangers to the security of the Purification Zone.
The Sirdovian navy blockades the Great Central Passage to prevent non-Alliance members from crossing.

25,000 additional troops are on standby on the Scondovian coast ready to deploy by ship to the Abagozen Purification Zone or the Braddian coast.

The Divine Imperial Federation urges Chiid to honour its allies in the Triple Alliance and support Braddia against this common enemy.

The Divine Church of the Crimson Hand gives its prayers for the blessing and safety of the Kingdom of Braddia. May the Red Messiah show no mercy for those who threaten the Kingdom, and continue the prosperity of Braddia, by His Divine Providence.

In the event of a war, The Divine Imperial Federation offers a truce to the Federal Dominion of Agrando on behalf of the Triple Alliance. No Alliance soldier shall enter or attack the sovereign territory of Agrando at any point during the possible upcoming conflict. In return, the Alliance requests that the FDA not align itself, militarily or otherwise, with the People's Republic of Asagon for the duration of the possible war.

OOC: We need to have the map updated soon so that everyone is clear about the new borders of Abagozen. Thanks.

In summary, for convenience...
- Sirdovia supports Braddia
- Sirdovian force in Abagozen: 21,250
- Large fortifications built in Sirdovian territory in Abagozen, to the south and west
- Saurians sent to labour camps
- 25,000 additional troops mobilised and ready to move
- Total possible force size: 46,250
- Great Central Passage blockaded
- Triple Alliance-FDA truce offered

PRA

PRA

You dare call me a King? My warbeast shall crap you out like the maggot infested Mammalian turd of a whoreson you are! I hope you are not cowardly enough to abandon your troops in the battle. I look forward to having your head as a battle standard, i will file my teeth on your bones!

20,000 men, PAH! we can crap that number from the volunteers weekly! If you think that Twenty thousand men will save you. Then you have not seen a fully mounted T-Rex in battle! At least you got a couple of Kinglovers doing work, that's a first.

We call upon all free Democratic and Communist nations to War! Our people are being slaughtered and slaved as we speak, the Sirdovian Turd-King admitted it! If you accept Sirdovia's terms you will only help the dogs kill more innocents!

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Official Statement from Warlord Krag-Zot:

As Braddia are our allies and that the War Councils stance on Communism is agressive, we will aid our allies.

-30,000 troops will be sent
-150 Bolt Artillery pieces shall be used
-300,000 Sala will be used to fund the war

We will meet you pinkos in the field.

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Alledon officially breaks the alliance with Chiid.
President's Statement:
You were our allies, but then you declared war on Asegon! We declare war on you!

Military presence in Abogozen is raised to 10,000 men. Volunteers for the military have skyrocketed, some volunteer unpaid.

PRA

PRA

The Asagonese navy is loading its army, and the equipment is being given a final check by the Asagonese weapons inspectors. The Asagonese are headed for Braddia, and the Invasion of Braddia is set to begin.

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Parker I wrote:Alledon officially breaks the alliance with Chiid.
President's Statement:
You were our allies, but then you declared war on Asegon! We declare war on you!

Military presence in Abogozen is raised to 10,000 men. Volunteers for the military have skyrocketed, some volunteer unpaid.

And we will burn that alliance if you do not withdraw your declaration of war against us and our allies. Failure to meet these demands will result in us mobilizing All troops against you.

Braddia is our oldest and strongest ally and Chiid laws do not hinder us from destroying an alliance with a previous enemy.

PRA

PRA

A fellow non-human is fighting for the racist Sirdovian cowards? My my, what an interesting sight. You do know what will happen if you leave another race in the hands of the Crusaders don't you? They kill them, they send warriors and beasts to rip and tear at their flesh. And you condone this. They invade saurian land, send our people to work camps and you CONDONE this?!

You are a respected foe, may we both kill many on the field of war. Vitiro al Veriti, Warlord.

Braddia

Braddia

This is it! Threatening my Allies? Breaking alliances with my sweet allies?

This mean all out WAR!

The Braddian Navy of 24 ships with 18 cannons each will be deployed. Braddia will call upon its 20.000 Soldiers and will reinforce it by the Deffence law that means that another 8.000 man will be called to arms as Line Infantry. Also every City will be put on REd Alert and the City Guard will be delpoyed in every Town and City. The FDA border will be fully armed with the Border Guards, as we dont know the intentions of the FDA.

''Kill all Pinko's!''

This brings up a number of 30.500 Braddian Man, 1.000 Braddian-Saurian Guards, 24 battle ships.

The Coalition prevails!

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

UAK wrote:A fellow non-human is fighting for the racist Sirdovian cowards? My my, what an interesting sight. You do know what will happen if you leave another race in the hands of the Crusaders don't you? They kill them, they send warriors and beasts to rip and tear at their flesh. And you condone this. They invade saurian land, send our people to work camps and you CONDONE this?!

You are a respected foe, may we both kill many on the field of war. Vitiro al Veriti, Warlord.

We are aiding our allies, Braddia. Sirdovia is just an enemy of my enemy.

PRA

PRA

Ah, the Slayer of our King, and the Warlord of Hipocrites.Both of you are assembled to crush me? I think NOT! Our allies in the UST have promised us 5 Man-O-Wars and we already have 11 Obelin Caravel Warships and 30 light armoured transport ships with guns on one deck!

In summary

Asagonese Forces

20,000 Dragon Musket Men (Armoured Musket men)
28,000 Sniper Riflemen (Extremely Accurate Rifle handlers)
1,700 Mounted Warbeasts (Swordsmen riding T-Rexes)
300 Artillery Triceratops (Triceratops with cannons mounted on back)

Navy

5 Man O Wars
11 Obelin war Caravels
30 War Dressed Transports

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

UAK wrote:Ah, the Slayer of our King, and the Warlord of Hipocrites.Both of you are assembled to crush me? I think NOT! Our allies in the UST have promised us 5 Man-O-Wars and we already have 11 Obelin Caravel Warships and 30 light armoured transport ships with guns on one deck!

In summary

Asagonese Forces

20,000 Dragon Musket Men (Armoured Musket men)
28,000 Sniper Riflemen (Extremely Accurate Rifle handlers)
1,700 Mounted Warbeasts (Swordsmen riding T-Rexes)
300 Artillery Triceratops (Triceratops with cannons mounted on back)

Navy

5 Man O Wars
11 Obelin war Caravels
30 War Dressed Transports

And the funds for this is coming from where?

PRA

PRA

Asagon is a warrior society, the men fight in wars while women will stay and lead businesses and quell riots in the homeland. Most of their weapons are their own and not paid for by the state. While armour is supplied, this method reduces the cost of warfare by a quarter. Since they don't need to train any new recruits, since they learn how to fight from birth. The expense by the state is in the end-

Armour- 50 Sovereigns

Ammunition- 100

Warbeast Upkeep- 400 sovereigns per month

Wage in war- 1,000 sovereigns per month

End cost- 77,500,000 per month

PRA taxes- 500,000 population x 600 SOV taxes= 300,000,000 per month

So thats at least 232000000 million left. It's a dent but not a large one.

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Alledon has swarmed Abogozen with 35,000 troops from the mainland, and has shipped 90,000 allied dwarves and elves from Novterra under the Novterran Alliance. We are located in a fleet off Alledon, and we are ready to invade.

PRA

PRA

(OOC: Lets move this to the Military forum, shall we?)

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

I will now consult with my advisors on all of the information provided above, including the truce offer. In the meanwhile, we've gone to DEFCON 2, and are staying put until vital decisions have been made.

(OOC: About the map - I asked a question, in another thread, which I would like to be answered before I can update the map, however I have not gotten a response as of yet... Sorry for the delay...)

Thank-you all and good-day,

Sir Rian Ilgabar,
Lord of Londermere and Lockscore,
High Lord of Agrando

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

Parker I wrote:Alledon has swarmed Abogozen with 35,000 troops from the mainland, and has shipped 90,000 allied dwarves and elves from Novterra under the Novterran Alliance. We are located in a fleet off Alledon, and we are ready to invade.

OOC: The wiki article on Alledon shows that you only have 13,000 troops in your armed forces. Where have these extra 22,000 come from? I read that many are volunteers, but realistically, unless their homes are under direct threat, most men wouldn't go to a war halfway across the known world and leave their families to starve.
Also, a paid army of 35,000 would put your military expenidture at 350,100 AD per week. This would mean that Alledon's economy would lose 198300 AD weekly. If you make changes, please update your wiki article.
There also needs to be wiki articles on these nations from Novterra. I've never heard of them before.

UAK wrote:Asagon is a warrior society, the men fight in wars while women will stay and lead businesses and quell riots in the homeland. Most of their weapons are their own and not paid for by the state. While armour is supplied, this method reduces the cost of warfare by a quarter. Since they don't need to train any new recruits, since they learn how to fight from birth. The expense by the state is in the end-

Armour- 50 Sovereigns

Ammunition- 100

Warbeast Upkeep- 400 sovereigns per month

Wage in war- 1,000 sovereigns per month

End cost- 77,500,000 per month

PRA taxes- 500,000 population x 600 SOV taxes= 300,000,000 per month

So thats at least 232000000 million left. It's a dent but not a large one.
What is the Sovereign-Sala exchange rate? Also, 60% of wages going to tax is huge. For comparison, the tax rate of the United States and Australia is just under 30%. In the UK, it's 35%. In Sirdovia it's 30%.

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

(OOC: You forgot to use OOC when talking about OOC things, but anyway...)

I agree, 60% is quite a lot for tax. Though I suppose that it depends on what the citizens get for their 60%. If they receive a lot of good benefits like free education, and free medical and dental services, then, well, I think it is still rather high, but understandable at least.

PRA

PRA

It's a war tax, an extra tax on top of the original that supplies troops in war.

Braddia

Braddia

OOC: How does Alledon have put 35.000 men within Braddian soil that fast? I asume its the Alledonian Abagozen.

Braddia counters the attack iwth 30.000 soldiers and one artilerie. The Swarmed Army will be removed from the Alledonian Abagozen soil.

Braddian navy is send to block every incomming ship exept allied ships.

PRA

PRA

*Abagozen*

The Army of Abagozen is marching towards the Alledonian colony in Saurian Adormath. They have come with 1500 Musketmen, 440 Kandrack Human Border horses, 50 Mounted Warbeasts and 10 Catapults. They are preparing to lay siege upon the Settlement.

*Asagon & UST*

The UST-Asagonese fleet is sailing across the Middle ocean, they expect a Braddian attack at sea. And have loaded their cannons for a devastating Broadside.

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

Parker I wrote:Alledon has swarmed Abogozen with 35,000 troops from the mainland, and has shipped 90,000 allied dwarves and elves from Novterra under the Novterran Alliance. We are located in a fleet off Alledon, and we are ready to invade.
OOC: Are these dwarves and elves soldiers?? Why isn't there a wiki article on these nations?

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

OOC: Okay there's one thing I don't understand. How come (even if I have the same amount of area) all other nations have tons more citizens then I do? Can someone give me a standard for the size of my nation? I based it off mine being the size of the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town (Similar to the size of old Chiid.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum