Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Wve-Tllac has sent a letter to Warlord Krag-Zot

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Dear Warlord Krag-Zot,

We have been through many though times. The Alledonian War, in particular the Dark Purge. And now the Great Realm War. We cannot let our differences get to us. Our protectorate is under attack by our enemies, and sadly, our allies. We wish to be neutral. Can you respect that Warlord? I wish Chiid and Alledon can prosper together, as great powers. However, it seems that this might not be the case. I ask you to stand down in the Great Realm War. I ask you not to invade Diamond. I ask this only favor. Join us in neutrality, and leave our settlement alone. As your friend, I ask you to choose, between war in Abogozen with Sirdovia, a nation who has deeply insulted the Orcish and it's so called "lesser races," by your side, or peace with your friend, Alledon by your side. I know this will mean leaving Braddia behind, but why fight alongside one who hates you, even if it is against others you hate, if one of your friends is in danger because of it? I don't ask you to join Asegon, who has also insulted you, but to join us, in peace in this horrible war.

Your friend,
Parker Wve-Tllac, President of Alledon.

http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

Braddia

Braddia

Parker I wrote:Dear Warlord Krag-Zot,

We have been through many though times. The Alledonian War, in particular the Dark Purge. And now the Great Realm War. We cannot let our differences get to us. Our protectorate is under attack by our enemies, and sadly, our allies. We wish to be neutral. Can you respect that Warlord? I wish Chiid and Alledon can prosper together, as great powers. However, it seems that this might not be the case. I ask you to stand down in the Great Realm War. I ask you not to invade Diamond. I ask this only favor. Join us in neutrality, and leave our settlement alone. As your friend, I ask you to choose, between war in Abogozen with Sirdovia, a nation who has deeply insulted the Orcish and it's so called "lesser races," by your side, or peace with your friend, Alledon by your side. I know this will mean leaving Braddia behind, but why fight alongside one who hates you, even if it is against others you hate, if one of your friends is in danger because of it? I don't ask you to join Asegon, who has also insulted you, but to join us, in peace in this horrible war.

Your friend,

And leave us the Braddians allone so you and your alleis can crush us? We will sign peace with the Alledonians who we gave the abagozen part.

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Braddia wrote:
Parker I wrote:Dear Warlord Krag-Zot,

Your friend,

And leave us the Braddians allone so you and your alleis can crush us? We will sign peace with the Alledonians who we gave the abagozen part.
We will not attack Braddia. We are not allied with Asegon in this war, we are alone, our only ideal is defending Diamond from all invaders.

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Reply sent by War Council Courier

Greetings people of the South,

We sadly cannot accept your offer of staying out of the war. Braddia has been a good ally and has even managed to convince the pious up north to stop raiding our border villages. Honor and Retribution are the fundementals of orc society and without them, we have nothing. We will support our allies for honor and defeat the nation who insulted us.

I have already taken an indirect role by asigning troops under Braddia control. These troops will follow his orders but under the red of Chiid.

(OOC: Ive just realised that many nations here use red as their color)

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Souran wrote:Reply sent by War Council Courier

Greetings people of the South,

We sadly cannot accept your offer of staying out of the war. Braddia has been a good ally and has even managed to convince the pious up north to stop raiding our border villages. Honor and Retribution are the fundementals of orc society and without them, we have nothing. We will support our allies for honor and defeat the nation who insulted us.

I have already taken an indirect role by asigning troops under Braddia control. These troops will follow his orders but under the red of Chiid.

(OOC: Ive just realised that many nations here use red as their color)
Can you please just not attack Diamond? It is peaceful. As long as you leave us alone, we are content.

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

I had never agreed to attack Diamond. I am content with fighting Pinkos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum