Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Empty FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

(OOC: I'm officially back. Sorry I've been gone, and especially for so long, but I've had some very important personal issues that I've been dealing with on top of my schooling, extra-curricular activities and various hobbies. I would explain, but as I said it's rather personal. I hope you all understand, but anyway, I'm back! If someone could give me a simple rundown of what I've missed it'd be wonderful, especially regarding the Eldar, because after missing a couple months it's hard to get my head back in the game here... Thanks...)

After adopting a policy of isolationism many months ago, the Agrandan government has decided to scrap the policy. Sir Rian Ilgabar, the well-known author and activist, made a very convincing case to the Supreme Council. He stated that if the Eldar had wanted to invade Agrando, they would have done so already. When asked why the Eldar decided to leave Agrando and her people be, Sir Rian replied that while he could only speculate, it is his own personal belief that the Eldar chose to leave the FDA alone because the FDA is an equal society that advocates Elvish rights (and rights for all other sentient beings as well). While the nation will retain it's stringent security level, the borders will open up, and thus traveling, trade shipments and aid shipments will be possible again. Any and all refugees will also be accepted, regardless of race, religion, age, etc.

2FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Empty Re: FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

OOC: Welcome back, heres the rundown.

Eldar crush forces at Way Gate.
Eldar invade Alledon and Chiid.
Northern Chiid lost, Gray Beach lost.
Alledon and Chiid are totally conquered.
Sirdovia and Braddia are invaded.
Alledon rebels (ongoing).
Chiid survivors found Free Chiid on Chiid Abezogon.
Braddian Coastal war has lasted for a week now.

You are aware however that the Eldar havent attacked you yet because I forgot what the A in FDA standed for right?

IC:

A Chiid messanger has been sent to the FDA pleading for aid. He states that as sentient beings we must stand together against the Eldar. He also states that the only reason the Eldar havent attacked the FDA yet is that they dont know it exists. It is just a matter of time however.

3FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Empty Re: FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

OOC: You forgot what the A stood for...? Okay, but I don't see the connection as to... Ah, whatever, I suppose it doesn't particularly matter... Anyway, how exactly are we planning on ending this Eldar threat?

IC: The Chiidian messenger's request for aid has been accepted. Agrando pledges to send approximately ten thousand Agrandan troops to Free Chiid, approximately fifteen thousand troops to aid the Alledonian rebels, apr. fifteen thousand to aid the Sirdovians, and apr. fifteen thousand to aid the Braddians (these troops have been instructed to follow the orders of the aforementioned nation's leaders).

Also, the nation's navy will be entrusted with patrolling the Agrando-Braddian coast. Furthermore, shipments of food and drinks (namely beef, steak, pork, potatoes, dry noodles, spices, salmon, tuna, trout, monsterfish, fresh water and soda) and medicine (namely bandages, cough syrup, disinfectants, antibiotics and probiotics) will commence immediately.

Shipments of weapons (pistols, muskets, spears, cannons, etc) and certain processed materials (bamboo, oak, maple, cherry, silver bars, iron bars, and copper bars) are available on request.

4FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Empty Re: FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

OOC: Surprise. Razz

IC:

The Chiid messanger thanks the Agrando representitive greatly and heads back to Free Chiid to give the good news.

5FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Empty Re: FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

OOC: May I ask when, then? Lol, it's been going on a long time.

IC: The troops are on their way, as is the first shipment. The navy has been at work patrolling since this time yesterday.

6FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Empty Re: FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

OOC: Well, I have only been able to do things when people reply so if people were more active it would end quicker.

7FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Empty Re: FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Braddia

Braddia

The people of the Braddian nation, together with the FDA the only super power left, request and Anti-Eldar alliance, the alliance would focussing on removing the Eldar from our side of the world and then freeing the other nations.

Each nation will send its full power of soldiers to remove the eldar.

The Braddians can hold off the Eldar but not for long, in a week only there have been more fights.

8FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Empty Re: FDA Isolationism Policy Scrapped Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:26 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Request accepted. The Eldar must be stopped, and since diplomacy has evidently failed, violence is necessary. However, just in case there is still a chance that diplomacy may work, a hundred elvish and a hundred human diplomats will be sent to join our troops.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum