Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eldar invade Lone Orc Port

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

The Warlord thanks all for their aid. The Eldar must be stopped if we are all to survive.

Battle:

Eldar have been piling up the beach front with flaming corpses and decapitated limbs but their number seems endless.

For every 100 Eldar dead, 200 take their place.

Chiid has now put 100% funding into the military and is now conscripting all able bodied orcs.

Research has gone into developing a new weapon which Chiid inventors have dubbed 'The Fire Organ'

27Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Braddia

Braddia

Souran wrote:The Warlord thanks all for their aid. The Eldar must be stopped if we are all to survive.

Battle:

Eldar have been piling up the beach front with flaming corpses and decapitated limbs but their number seems endless.

For every 100 Eldar dead, 200 take their place.

Chiid has now put 100% funding into the military and is now conscripting all able bodied orcs.

Research has gone into developing a new weapon which Chiid inventors have dubbed 'The Fire Organ'

Braddian Battle trolls have been able to take many of the lives of the Eldar but the power of there warlocks and there great numbers where to much, the 100 trolls were killed after there great massacer of atleast 200 Eldar.

Braddian forces remain steady but lost already many men, there firing seems to hurt but not to kill.

Braddian Generals have ordered the recruitement of 200 Armoured Battle Trolls and 1.200 Abagonese Monster riders.

5.000 Braddian have mounted and have rushed with there horses to the Eldar while shooting from it, after that they join the fierce battle with there sword.

King David II has ordered the recruitement of atleast 400 Armoured Battle trolls and 1.000 Tauren Warriors and 1.500 Abagonese Monster Rideres, saying that the numbers the General named werent enough.

(Tauren joining the nation will be put in the Braddia section later)

28Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

ELDAR HAVE TAKEN THE STOCKADE!

Chiid and Braddian troops are falling back to the Fortress.

65% of Friendly troops have died. Ammo is running out. Chiid Bolt Artillery have run out of ammunition.

An Unspecified amount of troops are being sent to Lone Orc Keep. Civilians have been ordered to evacuate the Town and either take up arms at the Keep or retreat into the Country.

Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 LoneorcPortEldarInvasion

29Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

[Palurin Confederacy]

Almost 10,000 patriots of our nation have died in the space of a few days. We have barely 5,000 men left. The Eldar seem to have taken few casualties. As the leader of the Confederacy, I cannot allow this slaughter to continue. I hereby authorise the withdrawal of all Confederacy troops from Chiid. They are to fall back immediately to our nation's borders. Further, I hereby invoke the emergency powers as president, and declare myself Chancellor of the nation. A state of martial law id declared in the Palurin Confederacy. The National Guard is authorised to use whatever means neccessary to ensure the security and survival of the nation. Let us all hope that we can hold out for long enough to find some weakness in the Eldar invasion, though I fear that may be wishful thinking.
The Eldar invasion force has already decimated all who have stood before them. Few who have stood against them have survived, and none have triumphed. They have a fleet of thousands, armies of at least hundreds of thousands. All efforts to resist or even damage the invasion force have failed. I fear that continued resistance will only cause more carnage at the hands of the invaders.
It is for these reasons that I believe that it my duty as leader of the nation to urge the community to offer a full surrender to the Eldar. Those who know me personally know that I hate to surrender, and hate to give in. But what I hate more is to see the innocent citizens of the nation to be slaughtered. It is something I cannot abide by. I urge you, sue for peace. Do not let the blood of your countrymen be on your hands.

Chancellor Cromler, Palurin Confederacy.

30Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

GIVE UP? You must be mad. Have you not seen what Eldar do to 'lesser' races. They will enslave us just so we can be tortured to death. They only care about pain and suffering. They will not stop till we are all dead or beaten like dogs. We must keep pushing.

-Warlord Krag-Zot

You have a point, but we cannot surrender. Instead we must hold up in the mountains. They are easily defendable.

-Klar-Zot

BLASPHEMY!!!!! We must destroy the enemies of our devine gods! ALL ELDER MUST FALL!!!

-High Priest Duruk'Tan

31Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 pm

PRA

PRA

The Asagonese force has arrived in Lone Orc

The force consists of,

10 Dragon Riders

1,000 Dinosaur Riders

2,500 Musket Infantry

For the Saurian Kind and our right of life in the realm. We pledge our men to the Chiidian sword, we will go to war for you.

The Dragon Riders have taken to the air, in order to claim vengeance for the slaughter at the island. They unleash a steady stream of fire on the Eldar.

- The Premier

VITIRO AL VERITI! For the Divine Goddess HERSELF we shall fight in HER NAME for the lives of all Saurians, ONWARDS TO WAR

- the High Priest.

32Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

We thank you greatly for the support.

Chiid and Braddian troops have made it to the Keep. They are restocking on as much ammo as they can. Explosives are also being set up around the keep in case the siege is succesful.

1000 Orc Militia have joined the fight.

OOC: Can someone post a full stat on the current troop numbers?

33Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Braddia

Braddia

Well Braddian troops stationed and constant refresh numbers are: 25.000 men.

34Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

The Cammanding Officer, Captain Grok'Zen, stood at the battlements of lone orc. Behind him stood the Chiid and Braddian soldiers. Wounded and tired, they were frightened. Grok did not blame them though. It had been a hard week. Many friends and family had died. His Father and 3 brothers were taken within days of the attack. Now he stood at the battlements, waiting for his turn to fall to the host assembled before him.

Siege of Lone Orc:

Braddian and Chiid soldiers line the battlements, Eldar have managed to surround the Keep. Luckily they do not have artillery, or the keep would surely have fallen. The Eldar are currently silent, just moving around slowly, finding their place for when the horn of war bellow.

Militia, Musketeers, Lancemen, Swordsmen, Shock troops, engineers, Dragoons, legionaires...All of them stand shoulder to shoulder ready to defend the free world.

35Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:16 am

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Day 5 of the Siege:

The Eldar stopped attacking at dawn. We lost Perkins today. The other squads lost more. The outer stockade fell, leaving the militiamen defenseless. We are going to make our final stand at the keep proper.

By Maka-Droga I pray the other Forts have more luck.

36Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Braddia

Braddia

Souran wrote:Day 5 of the Siege:

The Eldar stopped attacking at dawn. We lost Perkins today. The other squads lost more. The outer stockade fell, leaving the militiamen defenseless. We are going to make our final stand at the keep proper.

By Maka-Droga I pray the other Forts have more luck.

Braddian refreshments cant be send more, this shockign news has been send shortley, new man are being trained but the militry aid to Chiid will stop, remaining forces in Chiid will stay to fight but if they die out the Braddians cant send new ones.

The newest and last reinforcements are Braddian Heavy Armoured Trolls 200 hundred of them.

37Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Understood!

Day 6:

Only 150 friendlies left. We're onto our last barrels of gunpowder. I fear we wont be able to stand any longer.
Writes something that quickly turns into a scribble. They've learnt how to use the artillery. They are firing through the walls.
Darling, if you get this please remember I lo.....

These were the last words of Warchief Klar-Zot. Blood smears the rest of the page.

38Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:59 pm

PRA

PRA

Investors have been ordered to stand by, the Great Warband is being prepared for economically. This is the end of Asagon.

39Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:17 am

Braddia

Braddia

PRA wrote:Investors have been ordered to stand by, the Great Warband is being prepared for economically. This is the end of Asagon.

So its the end of our hatred as both our powers crumble before evil, may some light sparkle in this dark time.

40Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Lone Orc has gone dark. All messangers and scouts have gone missing, presumed KIA. The Eldar are rumored to be splitting their force of 100,000 strong, to move North Towards Sirdovia and South Towards Kragon.

41Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:25 am

Braddia

Braddia

Souran wrote:Lone Orc has gone dark. All messangers and scouts have gone missing, presumed KIA. The Eldar are rumored to be splitting their force of 100,000 strong, to move North Towards Sirdovia and South Towards Kragon.

And so our chiid allies will fall, and the Federal Kingdom of Braddia must watch as it can not intervene.

42Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

PRA wrote:Investors have been ordered to stand by, the Great Warband is being prepared for economically. This is the end of Asagon.
Why is this the end of Asagon? they aren't being attacked?

http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

43Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 pm

PRA

PRA

The great warband is formed a threat so powerful exists that EVERY able man and woman goes to war at the same time. Resulting in a force around 200,000 - 300,000 strong. But it can only be formed by spending the ENTIRE treaury of Asagon solely on military provisions. So the economy collapses and Asagon as a nation falls into anarchy and dies.

44Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 am

Braddia

Braddia

PRA wrote:The great warband is formed a threat so powerful exists that EVERY able man and woman goes to war at the same time. Resulting in a force around 200,000 - 300,000 strong. But it can only be formed by spending the ENTIRE treaury of Asagon solely on military provisions. So the economy collapses and Asagon as a nation falls into anarchy and dies.

Lets hope it doesnt come to this. Even Braddians dont want to see a enemy of our enemy die even if it is our old enemy.

45Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

BREAKING NEWS:

All Eldar have fallen down dead....Just joking. Laughing

Eldar troops have been spotted moving towards Zedick. Wastelanders prepare traps along the way.

46Eldar invade Lone Orc Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Eldar invade Lone Orc Port Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Zedick and its surrounding hamlets have been taken by Eldar troops. Reports state that portals have sprung up in many settlements. Eldar reinforce the areas with walls and towers. More troops are pushing in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum