Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

I refuse Nomans land

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I refuse Nomans land Empty I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:59 am

Braddia

Braddia

This is unfair. This nomansland is unfair!

1. I cant expand.

2. I lost MANY terretory.

3. I dont accept this.

2I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:15 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

1. No, you can expand. The idea of it is that anyone can settle there, our vision is to create a shared territory, you can expand into it, but don't be greedy and try to take the whole thing over... Because that won't sit well with us, and since the UAK also has territory in the area, it probably won't sit well with them either... (OOC: I think you are mistaken about it's purpose and such, but anyway, again, I hope you aren't taking this too personally)

2. I took off only a wee bit, because my settlement was inside your previous border, and this is unacceptable, because my settlement was there first, and if you have a problem with this, you can try and take it over, but my troops will be there to defend it... (OOC: Fun conflict anyone?)

3. If you still don't like it after I have explained it to you, I suppose I could invade you... Maybe get some more territory, free some slaves, execute the Braddian government...

3I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:19 am

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:1. No, you can expand. The idea of it is that anyone can settle there, our vision is to create a shared territory, you can expand into it, but don't be greedy and try to take the whole thing over... Because that won't sit well with us, and since the UAK also has territory in the area, it probably won't sit well with them either... (OOC: I think you are mistaken about it's purpose and such, but anyway, again, I hope you aren't taking this too personally)

2. I took off only a wee bit, because my settlement was inside your previous border, and this is unacceptable, because my settlement was there first, and if you have a problem with this, you can try and take it over, but my troops will be there to defend it... (OOC: Fun conflict anyone?)

3. If you still don't like it after I have explained it to you, I suppose I could invade you... Maybe get some more territory, free some slaves, execute the Braddian government...

It is MY claimed land, I have cities in there! I DEMAND it back immidetly, I claimed it first!

4I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:29 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Except you failed to have the map updated and/or specify exactly where your nation was and so I placed my settlement and Nomansland without knowing that you were even there. I gladly moved my one settlement out of your territory and moved around a bit of land as to allow me to keep the other... Which is perfectly reasonable... I give up one, I keep the other...

5I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 am

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:Except you failed to have the map updated and/or specify exactly where your nation was and so I placed my settlement and Nomansland without knowing that you were even there. I gladly moved my one settlement out of your territory and moved around a bit of land as to allow me to keep the other... Which is perfectly reasonable... I give up one, I keep the other...

I am new, my claims are on my nation page so thats bullshit. And you make your self to big. Nomansland is big, claim other parts and give me my livings space! its just not fair! You COULD ask me you know, the shepperd gave you a mouth and hands.

6I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:36 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Nomansland is not mine, it belongs to everyone. It is to share, and you are too greedy. I said that you could expand into it, there isn't a problem with that, that's what I did, I expanded the FDA into a part of it! Just don't take over the whole thing is all I said.

Oh, and you claims should have been on the WORLD MAP, I shouldn't have to read every book in the library to figure out your claims...

7I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:38 am

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:Nomansland is not mine, it belongs to everyone. It is to share, and you are too greedy. I said that you could expand into it, there isn't a problem with that, that's what I did, I expanded the FDA into a part of it! Just don't take over the whole thing is all I said.

Oh, and you claims should have been on the WORLD MAP, I shouldn't have to read every book in the library to figure out your claims...

I asked Souran to upload it. Jezus Christ, Fine i RE CLAIM all me old possesions at once. You control freak. Im thinking of quiting.

8I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:42 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

And how am I supposed to know that...? I am not a control freak, I am merely trying to explain this all to you and try to calm you down a bit... There is no need to freak out over, just take a chill pill and talk things through reasonably...

9I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:46 am

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:And how am I supposed to know that...? I am not a control freak, I am merely trying to explain this all to you and try to calm you down a bit... There is no need to freak out over, just take a chill pill and talk things through reasonably...

finely some senseble talk.

Isnt it possible to re do it? Im fine with a settlement in my terretory, you may have it as a enclave, but i want my old possesions back because i need that sea and land. I to have a high population.

10I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:00 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Here is my suggestion: How about a truce? You expand your territory west into Nomansland, but you allow us to also keep both our settlement and our coastal road into Nomansland from the FDA. Is this fair enough, sir? Please let me know ASAP so, as the cartographer around here, I may update the map accordingly.

Thank-you and good-day,

Sir Rian Ilgabar,
Lord of Londermere and Lockscore,
High Lord of Agrando

(OOC: This is an edit, please do read the above and also the new info inserted below - Thanks)

Here is the new, improved and updated version of the map (pending your acceptance of my offer):

(http://dl.toofiles.com/vaaoje/images/12wr3v-6onr88-r27q43.jpg)

11I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Sir Rian wrote:Nomansland is not mine, it belongs to everyone. It is to share, and you are too greedy. I said that you could expand into it, there isn't a problem with that, that's what I did, I expanded the FDA into a part of it! Just don't take over the whole thing is all I said.

I havent finished reading this but I a technical error did not allow me to upload the new claims. I think it works now.

As I know, Nomansland is a neutral territory, like Central Palurin.

12I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:
Here is my suggestion: How about a truce? You expand your territory west into Nomansland, but you allow us to also keep both our settlement and our coastal road into Nomansland from the FDA. Is this fair enough, sir? Please let me know ASAP so, as the cartographer around here, I may update the map accordingly.

Thank-you and good-day,

Sir Rian Ilgabar,
Lord of Londermere and Lockscore,
High Lord of Agrando

(OOC: This is an edit, please do read the above and also the new info inserted below - Thanks)

Here is the new, improved and updated version of the map (pending your acceptance of my offer):

(http://dl.toofiles.com/vaaoje/images/12wr3v-6onr88-r27q43.jpg)

I accept under condiction that i gain the hole forrest area in south adormath on the eastern side. the coastal shores and a small path are to remain for you to enter this nomans land.

Also, the Kingdom of Braddia sees interest in a part of North Adormath as a colony, not big but a small part.

That will be all.

13I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Braddia's land claims are more important than NPC's so I will have to take his side if an arguement ensues.

14I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Moved to Geography.

15I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Alright and alright.

I have now redrawn the map. (OOC: That means I've updated and re-uploaded it)

16I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:11 am

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:Alright and alright.

I have now redrawn the map. (OOC: That means I've updated and re-uploaded it)

Braddia is more than pleased. Also Braddia will drop any aggressive stance against the FDA. Smile

17I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:11 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

This is very good to hear Very Happy

A war was, and still is, not... desired... Especially since we are neighbours...

18I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 am

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:This is very good to hear Very Happy

A war was, and still is, not... desired... Especially since we are neighbours...

Indeed, and im not mistaken you have a settlement enclave within my borders, and since were neighbors we should discusse possible non aggression treaties and trade agreements.

19I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:44 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

I have opened a public forum (OOC: I've created a topic) on trade (https://realmroleplay.forumotion.com/economy-f3/fda-offerstrade-t50.htm), and as for a non-aggression treaty, I'm all for it! Just a question, what would it take to persuade you to abolish enslavement of Elves and release all current Elvish slaves to the FDA...? I know that you are not fond of Elves, and half-breeds, but they are our friends, our neighbours, and in some cases, our family members.

20I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 am

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:I have opened a public forum (OOC: I've created a topic) on trade (https://realmroleplay.forumotion.com/economy-f3/fda-offerstrade-t50.htm), and as for a non-aggression treaty, I'm all for it! Just a question, what would it take to persuade you to abolish enslavement of Elves and release all current Elvish slaves to the FDA...? I know that you are not fond of Elves, and half-breeds, but they are our friends, our neighbours, and in some cases, our family members.

I cant set them free. You need to pay for them, the Government needs to pay of the owners.

You can buy them for 300 Sala per elf (300.000 Sala/1.500.000 Braddos for the 1000 elves)

21I refuse Nomans land Empty Re: I refuse Nomans land Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

I'm willing to pay... But I'd have to convert my currency to yours...

(https://realmroleplay.forumotion.com/economy-f3/currencies-and-currency-conversion-t57.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum