Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Claim

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Land Claim Empty Land Claim Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Unless I'm mistaken, this is where the wikia said to post for my land claim. I was confused by the map. I can't tell what's been claimed and what hasn't since some nations had borders but no name so I don't know if that's claimed or not. If possible, I'd like the island in the middle. I'd like to create a nation of dwarves and gnomes who have "advanced technology" (i.e. tinker gnomes). If I can't have the island, I'd appreciate help finding a suitable alternative.

2Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

cased wrote:Unless I'm mistaken, this is where the wikia said to post for my land claim. I was confused by the map. I can't tell what's been claimed and what hasn't since some nations had borders but no name so I don't know if that's claimed or not. If possible, I'd like the island in the middle. I'd like to create a nation of dwarves and gnomes who have "advanced technology" (i.e. tinker gnomes). If I can't have the island, I'd appreciate help finding a suitable alternative.

Hello, Nice to see some new faces here. The Geographer will full in your claim I have no problem with it.

3Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

cased wrote:Unless I'm mistaken, this is where the wikia said to post for my land claim. I was confused by the map. I can't tell what's been claimed and what hasn't since some nations had borders but no name so I don't know if that's claimed or not. If possible, I'd like the island in the middle. I'd like to create a nation of dwarves and gnomes who have "advanced technology" (i.e. tinker gnomes). If I can't have the island, I'd appreciate help finding a suitable alternative.
That island (Red Island) is claimed by Alledon (OOC:Me!). We have a green border that is similar to the one down south in our mainland claim. Any area claimed is surrounded by a colored border.

http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

4Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Parker I wrote:
That island (Red Island) is claimed by Alledon (OOC:Me!). We have a green border that is similar to the one down south in our mainland claim. Any area claimed is surrounded by a colored border.

You didnt consult me, the God of the Forum about any claim.

5Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

You have already expanded once and took a whole continent. I think a tiny island is not really important on your claims. Let the Dwarf/Gnome have it, you might have a potential ally.

What is your new nation called, cased?

6Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:35 am

Regardless of where my nation ends up (I don't want to be a disruption), My nation will be call Amon Grungnaz which is a combination of gnommish and dwarvish and when loosely translated into common means World Builders. As I said, my nation is a combined dwarvish and gnomish nation but gnomes are the vast majority though right now the current regent is a dwarf. If I can get an island or area with a significant coast, my nation will be know for it's deadly navy, though whether deadly to the enemy or deadly to the gnomes who sail the ships is up to debate as their rather complicated warships are sometimes known to sink themselves as much as enemy ships. Other nations may feel safer knowing Amon Grungnaz is isolated from them by miles of ocean, though they will delight in trading for some of the nation's more simply crafted goods.

7Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 am

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

cased wrote:Regardless of where my nation ends up (I don't want to be a disruption), My nation will be call Amon Grungnaz which is a combination of gnommish and dwarvish and when loosely translated into common means World Builders. As I said, my nation is a combined dwarvish and gnomish nation but gnomes are the vast majority though right now the current regent is a dwarf. If I can get an island or area with a significant coast, my nation will be know for it's deadly navy, though whether deadly to the enemy or deadly to the gnomes who sail the ships is up to debate as their rather complicated warships are sometimes known to sink themselves as much as enemy ships. Other nations may feel safer knowing Amon Grungnaz is isolated from them by miles of ocean, though they will delight in trading for some of the nation's more simply crafted goods.

Excellent, You can create an article on the wiki now. I will upload the new map.

8Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Done, though it needs work. Lots of details to fill in. I'd appreciate any help with it. One example, what is the name of my island (as opposed to the name of my nation)? Did it already have a name or can I make one for it? Also lots of more specific details that I'm not as good at figuring out like actual army sizes, treasury income and expenses, stuff like that.

9Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

cased wrote:Done, though it needs work. Lots of details to fill in. I'd appreciate any help with it. One example, what is the name of my island (as opposed to the name of my nation)? Did it already have a name or can I make one for it? Also lots of more specific details that I'm not as good at figuring out like actual army sizes, treasury income and expenses, stuff like that.

The island you claimed is currently unnamed and is counted as part of Karmaz.

10Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Souran wrote:
Parker I wrote:

Yeah I did, a while ago.

11Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Parker I wrote:
Souran wrote:
Parker I wrote:

Yeah I did, a while ago.

You consulted me about the Zagot claim. Nothing else.

12Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:53 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Okay, so does he get the island or not... This thread slightly confuses me... Anyway, I need to know so I can update the map, which I'm still working on by the way, I haven't died... It takes a while to do these things, just in case you thought I've abandoned it, which I haven't...

I'm glad to see a new person 'round here, by the way, especially one representing a Dwarvish nation, especially considering that my character, Sir Rian, is part Dwarf.

13Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Sir Rian wrote:Okay, so does he get the island or not... This thread slightly confuses me... Anyway, I need to know so I can update the map, which I'm still working on by the way, I haven't died... It takes a while to do these things, just in case you thought I've abandoned it, which I haven't...

I'm glad to see a new person 'round here, by the way, especially one representing a Dwarvish nation, especially considering that my character, Sir Rian, is part Dwarf.

As willed by I, the forum god. He got the island.

14Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

I see, wonderful news, I'll add the new border tomorrow...

15Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Souran wrote:
Sir Rian wrote:Okay, so does he get the island or not... This thread slightly confuses me... Anyway, I need to know so I can update the map, which I'm still working on by the way, I haven't died... It takes a while to do these things, just in case you thought I've abandoned it, which I haven't...

I thought we were going to have a vote?

16Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Parker I wrote:
Souran wrote:

I thought we were going to have a vote?

Didn't I blackmail you into submissions? I cant remember.

17Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Braddia

Braddia

For the love of Whurll.

Oké screw god, were doing it my way.

1. New guy gains 3/4th of the Island.
2. Parker gains 1/4th of the Island.

All happy.

Thank you.

18Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Braddia wrote:For the love of Whurll.

Oké screw god, were doing it my way.

1. New guy gains 3/4th of the Island.
2. Parker gains 1/4th of the Island.

All happy.

Thank you.
I would agree to that. We were spread across the island in 3 colonies, we can move to 1/4 of the island.

19Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Okay, is the other party willing to accept this?

Again, I do need to know so I can update the map... Smile

Until then,
Rian Cool

20Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Braddia

Braddia

See im great Razz

21Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Braddia wrote:See im great Razz

Only if both parties accept it.

22Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Souran wrote:
Braddia wrote:See im great Razz

Only if both parties accept it.
The other party seems to have disappeared...

23Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 am

Still here. Some reason I didn't get a notification email.

I accept, but my nation still claims the other 1/4 as their land, but they basically allow Parker's group to themselves. Kind of like China and Taiwan.

24Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Right... Noted..

25Land Claim Empty Re: Land Claim Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

cased wrote:Still here. Some reason I didn't get a notification email.

I accept, but my nation still claims the other 1/4 as their land, but they basically allow Parker's group to themselves. Kind of like China and Taiwan.
Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum