Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asagonese Expansion

+2
Souran
PRA
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Asagonese Expansion - Page 2 Empty Re: Asagonese Expansion Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Braddia

Braddia

Souran wrote:If we knew an inavasion was coming we would have time to set up troops but without the knowledge we would be vulnerable. I support the idea of Braddia acting as a buffer.

We would love to do so as a thank you offer for the aid. We humbly ask you to send your troops to the South west of Braddia to aid me against the larger force of the UAK.

27Asagonese Expansion - Page 2 Empty Re: Asagonese Expansion Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Sir Rian wrote:
The ENTIRE continent of Novterra??? And then a piece of Karmaz, the size of Amon???
We claimed those areas a long time ago (Except for Karmaz, which is making up for our gradual loss of Amon). Also the Mountains of Novterra belong to the Novterran Dwarven Alliance (NDA), and the SE peninsula belongs to Ocral (An elven nation).

http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

28Asagonese Expansion - Page 2 Empty Re: Asagonese Expansion Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 am

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Right...

29Asagonese Expansion - Page 2 Empty Re: Asagonese Expansion Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Braddia wrote:
Souran wrote:If we knew an inavasion was coming we would have time to set up troops but without the knowledge we would be vulnerable. I support the idea of Braddia acting as a buffer.

We would love to do so as a thank you offer for the aid. We humbly ask you to send your troops to the South west of Braddia to aid me against the larger force of the UAK.

Isn't the 15,000 Troops I gave you enough?

30Asagonese Expansion - Page 2 Empty Re: Asagonese Expansion Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Sirdovia

Sirdovia
Roleplay Moderator

It doesn't matter anyway; a ceasefire between Braddia and the PRA has been declared.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum