Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm Role Play

The forum for Realm members http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange Island found off coast of East Chiid

+2
Sir Rian
Souran
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

BREAKING NEWS:
Ocral ships, tired of being trapped in the Li Sea have opened fire on the Alledonian and NDA ships. The RAS Delilah was just sunk, with 100 men aboard. The NDAS Cavar' took on severe damage. Alledonian forces have returned fire. Keep listening for more news.

http://realmroleplay.wikia.com

Braddia

Braddia

Royal Foreign Minister wrote:BREAKING NEWS:
Ocral ships, tired of being trapped in the Li Sea have opened fire on the Alledonian and NDA ships. The RAS Delilah was just sunk, with 100 men aboard. The NDAS Cavar' took on severe damage. Alledonian forces have returned fire. Keep listening for more news.

Braddian Reinforcements arrive and have directly surrounded the Enemy and have opend fire.

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

NDA moves down from the mountains and takes control of the town of Arv. They have not met any confrontation, forces are moving east into Ocral. Braddian Reinforcements arrive and open fire alongside Alledonians and NDA members. 3 NDA ships were sunk, but not before 20 Ocran ships were too. 4 Ships retreated back to the mainland. It is unknown what the response is. The two missing ships that took off in the Marsk have been spotted off Anders Beach (far northwest Mainland Alledon), 2 more chase vessels have been launched after them. These vessels are well armed, but swifter than the Ocran ships. They will catch up with the Ocrans about 3 miles off the Eldar Island, where they may be able to stop them short.

Braddia

Braddia

Royal Foreign Minister wrote:NDA moves down from the mountains and takes control of the town of Arv. They have not met any confrontation, forces are moving east into Ocral. Braddian Reinforcements arrive and open fire alongside Alledonians and NDA members. 3 NDA ships were sunk, but not before 20 Ocran ships were too. 4 Ships retreated back to the mainland. It is unknown what the response is. The two missing ships that took off in the Marsk have been spotted off Anders Beach (far northwest Mainland Alledon), 2 more chase vessels have been launched after them. These vessels are well armed, but swifter than the Ocran ships. They will catch up with the Ocrans about 3 miles off the Eldar Island, where they may be able to stop them short.

TheBraddian fleet has been ordered to follow the Admiral of Alledon's fleet's orders in this battle.

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Braddia wrote:
Royal Foreign Minister wrote:NDA moves down from the mountains and takes control of the town of Arv. They have not met any confrontation, forces are moving east into Ocral. Braddian Reinforcements arrive and open fire alongside Alledonians and NDA members. 3 NDA ships were sunk, but not before 20 Ocran ships were too. 4 Ships retreated back to the mainland. It is unknown what the response is. The two missing ships that took off in the Marsk have been spotted off Anders Beach (far northwest Mainland Alledon), 2 more chase vessels have been launched after them. These vessels are well armed, but swifter than the Ocran ships. They will catch up with the Ocrans about 3 miles off the Eldar Island, where they may be able to stop them short.

TheBraddian fleet has been ordered to follow the Admiral of Alledon's fleet's orders in this battle.
The Braddian fleet will not be able to catch up with the Ocran ships that got away, but they are sent, along with Alledonian ships in that direction. NDA ships have been sent home, after terrible death tolls on their side.

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

One Ocran ship destroyed, the other was about to land at the Eldar island, but with Alledonians and Braddians close behind. The Ocran ship chose a poor location to dock, and had to navigate around to find a feasible beach. The Braddians and Alledonians had caught up by this time, and they opened fire, lighting the Ocran ship aflame, a 43 elves retreated onshore, while many died. The position of the escaped elves is unknown. Several Alledonian ships are closing at Dar-Cam, the Ocran Capital, and Dwarves are threatening attack on the land. Ocran surrender is expected soon. The Alledonians and Braddians chasing the Ocral ships have landed on the Eldar Island, and reinforce the people there. The Braddians have been turned over to their general stationed on the Island, while the Alledonians have been turned over to theirs.

Braddia

Braddia

Braddian total number of soldiers on the island is now at 10.000, the dragooneers will search the hole island for Eldar. Braddia ecourages everyone to atleast let a number of 5.000 to 10.000 soldiers at home so that if the eldar find a other way they can deffend them selfs.

Braddian navy is send to blockade the hole island and only letting allied ships in.

PRA

PRA

The Warband has been increased to 30,000 on Velaci's orders. The Yellow Dragon tribes have pledged a hundred warriors to our cause, they will go with two mounted commanders to the Eldar island to fight for Saurian freedom. The Australasia expedition has been canceled to ferry our men to help in containing the Eldar.

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

11,000 Alledonians are now stationed on the island, a great portion of their military. Due to advances in population of Alledon, the Royal Military is expecting a huge rise in citizens.

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

Terrible News:

Eldar troops occupy the center of the island. Killing all in their path. Eldar troops stand now at 2500 strong with 250 Warlocks and 25 Farseers.

All nations are advised to send remaining troops to the coastal nations surrounding the island so they may make a stand there.

Braddia

Braddia

Souran wrote:Terrible News:

Eldar troops occupy the center of the island. Killing all in their path. Eldar troops stand now at 2500 strong with 250 Warlocks and 25 Farseers.

All nations are advised to send remaining troops to the coastal nations surrounding the island so they may make a stand there.

It will be so.

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Braddia wrote:
Souran wrote:Terrible News:

It will be so.

Souran

Souran
Great Forum God

All Chiid soldiers have been evacuated and just in time as more Way Gates open on the island.

Chiid troops are ordered to hold at the Coastal Forts and the pull back to Kragon and Klar-Zen if needed.

Other nations are welcome to garrison their troops in Chiid strongholds.

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

We move our troops home. They have supported the perimeter of our land. We have sent a few to Klar-Zen so we can hold the isthmus together.

Extra troops are moving to the Karmaz Territory, they hope not to be caught up in the Sirdovian civil war among the Western Passage.

Braddia

Braddia

Royal Foreign Minister wrote:We move our troops home. They have supported the perimeter of our land. We have sent a few to Klar-Zen so we can hold the isthmus together.

Extra troops are moving to the Karmaz Territory, they hope not to be caught up in the Sirdovian civil war among the Western Passage.

Braddia will do the same. the Island is lost.

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

As the the leader of the FDA, I hereby authorize the withdrawal of all of our personnel stationed outside of Agrando. As they say friends, "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst," and with that, we are now going to DEFCON 1, our country will be fortified to the max, and all reserve troops will be called in. We will be entering a state of isolation, there will be no unnecessary communication with the outside world and our borders will be closed, no one will go in, and no one will go out. We are in dark times, very dark times indeed.

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:As the the leader of the FDA, I hereby authorize the withdrawal of all of our personnel stationed outside of Agrando. As they say friends, "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst," and with that, we are now going to DEFCON 1, our country will be fortified to the max, and all reserve troops will be called in. We will be entering a state of isolation, there will be no unnecessary communication with the outside world and our borders will be closed, no one will go in, and no one will go out. We are in dark times, very dark times indeed.

Are you mad we will lose this war without you the instable Sirdovia are good target.

Our continent and your subcontinent are safe from the attack as long as we keep aiding them. Braddia will fortify it self when the time is needed.

Braddia

Braddia

The FDA have left us. This world and continent is lost!

PRA

PRA

Retreat! We will not honour such idiocy, the Dragon Riders are ordered to continue their bombardment until they are killed! VITIRO AL VERITI

Braddia

Braddia

Braddian forces have been stationed in Chiid.

15.000 men in Chiid.

11.000 in Sirdovia.

14.000 in Braddia.

-----

The navy has been ordered to fire at any new made ship of those darn Eldar.

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Friends, please! The only thing I can do now is protect my own nation and my own people, I would gladly aid the rest of Realm, but I can guarantee you that my people would have my head on a silver platter if I so much as sent a single troop outside of Agrando! How can you honestly expect me to help nations that condone and conduct elf-killing when elves make up a quarter of the population of my nation?! My hands are tied! Hell, I'm bound, gagged and unconscious, lying in some decrepit dungeon on an undiscovered island in the middle of nowhere on a different world! We're all just lucky that the Elvish lords have not joined with and will not join with the Ocran and the Eldar!

Royal Foreign Minister

Royal Foreign Minister

Sir Rian wrote:Friends, please! The only thing I can do now is protect my own nation and my own people, I would gladly aid the rest of Realm, but I can guarantee you that my people would have my head on a silver platter if I so much as sent a single troop outside of Agrando! How can you honestly expect me to help nations that condone and conduct elf-killing when elves make up a quarter of the population of my nation?! My hands are tied! Hell, I'm bound, gagged and unconscious, lying in some decrepit dungeon on an undiscovered island in the middle of nowhere on a different world! We're all just lucky that the Elvish lords have not joined with and will not join with the Ocran and the Eldar!
We do not carry out, or condone, killing of innocent beings, elven or not. We simply are at war with a predominantly elvish nation, and we intend to win that war.

Braddia

Braddia

Royal Foreign Minister wrote:
Sir Rian wrote:Friends, please! The only thing I can do now is protect my own nation and my own people, I would gladly aid the rest of Realm, but I can guarantee you that my people would have my head on a silver platter if I so much as sent a single troop outside of Agrando! How can you honestly expect me to help nations that condone and conduct elf-killing when elves make up a quarter of the population of my nation?! My hands are tied! Hell, I'm bound, gagged and unconscious, lying in some decrepit dungeon on an undiscovered island in the middle of nowhere on a different world! We're all just lucky that the Elvish lords have not joined with and will not join with the Ocran and the Eldar!
We do not carry out, or condone, killing of innocent beings, elven or not. We simply are at war with a predominantly elvish nation, and we intend to win that war.

Indeed we INTENDED.

Sir Rian

Sir Rian
Geographer

Maybe you don't, Minister, but King David stated that he had all Braddian elves killed, and Krag-Zot had all Chiidian high elves killed as well. The elvish lords have been calling for either my resignation or an attack on Braddia and Chiid. They will not get either, but still, you must understand the pressure I am under!

Braddia

Braddia

Sir Rian wrote:Maybe you don't, Minister, but King David stated that he had all Braddian elves killed, and Krag-Zot had all Chiidian high elves killed as well. The elvish lords have been calling for either my resignation or an attack on Braddia and Chiid. They will not get either, but still, you must understand the pressure I am under!

I do understand, but you must call for there understanding that they and there lives, freedom are being threatend by a race of Super elves who do not give a damn if they kill elves or humans. By Whurll speak to them, your nation full of understanding must tell your nation that your human and other races citizens are being threatened and all halflings as well! They will kill all of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum